12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Evening Metaverse
Aug 24, 2017, 17:03
NKD
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 24, 2017, 17:03
Aug 24, 2017, 17:03
NKD

Congressional term limits are something that sound nice but actually end up being shite. Revolving door newbies are cheap and disposable to buy off, and have no incentive to get along with anyone. If you want these people gone, vote them out.

Aug 24, 2017, 13:15
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 24, 2017, 13:15
Aug 24, 2017, 13:15

honestly I don't know what this person is talking about. donald trump supporters control every level of federal government in the most powerful country on earth. who is this "THEY" he's talking about? is it fan fiction or people who beat him up at school or something??

Cutter wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 22:45:
Ok first off everyone needs to stop with the "Antifa" stupidity and either address them as Antifascists or Alt-Left or Militant Left, take your pick. Second they're autocrats. They like to pretend they're all about freedom and liberalism and such but they're the antithesis of that and they want their system mandated as law without any dissent whatsoever. That is the absolute definition of an autocrat. And that makes them just as bad as the people they claim they're "responding" to. They're not responding they're dictating. They're trying to tell everyone else what they can and can't think, believe, and feel, and violently opposing those who don't toe the line. So this better how exactly again?

Aug 24, 2017, 09:30
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 24, 2017, 09:30
Aug 24, 2017, 09:30

I try real hard to not get into politics in this forum.

I am registered nonpartisan and I despise both libtards and conservetards (aka the extremists). I'm probably closer to being a libertarian, if anything... but the point is that I disagree with a lot from the 2 main parties.

The general problem, IMO isn't so much the president (wether it be Bush, Obama, Trump), but everyone voting in the same assholes into congress over and over and expecting change. Congress needs term limits. Some "leader" that has 20 years in DC is there to screw over you and me for his/her own gain... not to represent his/her constituents. That's WAY too much power to have. One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting something to change. That is exactly what our congress has become. There's no easy way to "Drain the swamp"... and you'd have to be completely ignorant to not think DC is a swamp. Congress Approval numbers have been way low for over a decade and the same jerks get voted in. (Regardless of who is in office)

OK... getting off my soap box now... Back on Topic...

Buying Twitter to shut Trump up is stupid.
1. He would just use some other popular Social Media.
2. If you are against Trump, why would you want to kill off the very thing that he is doing to "hang himself"? He spouts a lot of stupid crap on Twitter... everyone knows that, including his supporters.

I do agree that there is media bias. I wouldn't go as far as calling it "fake news", but there is clear bias and an agenda... whether one goes to CNN or FOX. Go to both. The truth is somewhere in the middle. The media is a swamp too. Any person that went after a journalism degree because they "wanted to change the world" should not be a journalist. Their job is to report the facts... and both sides equally... not inject their opinion.
Get your games from GOG DAMMIT!

Aug 24, 2017, 09:05
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 24, 2017, 09:05
Aug 24, 2017, 09:05

Valerie, run a gofundme for that. I'll happily kick in some cash.

Aug 24, 2017, 08:59
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 24, 2017, 08:59
Aug 24, 2017, 08:59

Cutter wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 22:45:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 22:33:
Timmeh wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 21:38:
The left has a lot more Naziism and fascism in it that the right currently does. but they are to brainwashed to see it.

I blame the Media and the education system.

Those clever leftists, opposing facism so that people think they aren't facists. Antifa are the real facists!!!

Ok first off everyone needs to stop with the "Antifa" stupidity and either address them as Antifascists or Alt-Left or Militant Left, take your pick. Second they're autocrats. They like to pretend they're all about freedom and liberalism and such but they're the antithesis of that and they want their system mandated as law without any dissent whatsoever. That is the absolute definition of an autocrat. And that makes them just as bad as the people they claim they're "responding" to. They're not responding they're dictating. They're trying to tell everyone else what they can and can't think, believe, and feel, and violently opposing those who don't toe the line. So this better how exactly again?
I think this one of the few times I've ever agreed with you on something. Wierd.

Aug 24, 2017, 03:43
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 24, 2017, 03:43
Aug 24, 2017, 03:43

Surely, we can get through one thread without false equivalency?

2017, when everyone's a Nazi except the actual Nazis. Those guys are just expressing themselves.

Aug 23, 2017, 22:45
Cutter

Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 23, 2017, 22:45
Aug 23, 2017, 22:45
 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 22:33:
The left has a lot more Naziism and fascism in it that the right currently does. but they are to brainwashed to see it.

Those clever leftists, opposing facism so that people think they aren't facists. Antifa are the real facists!!!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Aug 23, 2017, 22:33
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 23, 2017, 22:33
Aug 23, 2017, 22:33

"Even after you've had the COVID-19 vaccine, you still need to wash hands, watch distance and wear a mask because you can still transmit the virus even though you're not going to get sick." - NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins

Aug 23, 2017, 21:38
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 23, 2017, 21:38
Aug 23, 2017, 21:38

Aug 23, 2017, 20:25
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 23, 2017, 20:25
Aug 23, 2017, 20:25

Beamer wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 20:12:
Cutter wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 19:25:
And how fucking hard is it to just ignore Shitter? Stupid bitch.

Really? This is what makes you say "stupid bitch?" And you think that's appropriate? You rush right out to "stupid bitch?"

Regardless of how ripe you are for a permaban, it isn't about ignoring. It isn't that Trump is bothering her personally. It's about the way he spreads misinformation and gets his fanbase lathered up.

You're hopeless. Just an angry, frustrated person that refuses to give thought to anything and lashes out as harshly as you can at the most minute things.
The Dunning–Kruger effect has the canucks name all over it.
Don't bother trying to reason with it. Having a discussion with him is like arguing with a pig. The only difference is the pig likes it and you both get muddy.

Aug 23, 2017, 20:12
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 23, 2017, 20:12
Aug 23, 2017, 20:12

Cutter wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 19:25:
And how fucking hard is it to just ignore Shitter? Stupid bitch.

Really? This is what makes you say "stupid bitch?" And you think that's appropriate? You rush right out to "stupid bitch?"

Regardless of how ripe you are for a permaban, it isn't about ignoring. It isn't that Trump is bothering her personally. It's about the way he spreads misinformation and gets his fanbase lathered up.

You're hopeless. Just an angry, frustrated person that refuses to give thought to anything and lashes out as harshly as you can at the most minute things.

removed
Aug 23, 2017, 19:25
Cutter

removed Aug 23, 2017, 19:25
Aug 23, 2017, 19:25
 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 24, 2017, 08:19.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older