Battlefield 1 Revolution and Battlefield 1 Incursions Announced

EA announces Battlefield 1 Revolution, a new definitive version of Battlefield 1, as well as Battlefield 1 Incursions, a new mode that's in the works for the World War I shooter. Battlefield 1 Revolution is now available, offering the game and the Premium Pass that includes four DLC packs. Also now available for Premium Pass owners is Lupkow Pass, the first map from the imminent In the Name of the Tsar expansion. Finally, they also announce Battlefield 1 Incursions, a new competitive mode featuring five-versus-five matches. This trailer shows that off, and this page is accepting signups for the alpha test. Here's an overview:
DICE, a studio of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) today unveiled a Revolution for Battlefield™ 1. In the complete Battlefield 1 experience, Battlefield 1 Revolution allows players to experience the dawn of all-out war through epic multiplayer battles where no battle is ever the same, immersive single player War Stories, more maps, deeper progression and new modes, all in a single package. Battlefield 1 Revolution is now available worldwide for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Origin on PC. In addition, Battlefield 1 Incursions is a new intense gaming experience being developed in collaboration with players, and optimized for competition. Players can register now for the Closed Alpha beginning in September.

View : : :

Re: Battlefield 1 Revolution and Battlefield 1 Incursions Announced
Aug 22, 2017, 09:02
Re: Battlefield 1 Revolution and Battlefield 1 Incursions Announced Aug 22, 2017, 09:02
Aug 22, 2017, 09:02

Played BC, BC2, BF3, and BF4, but that's where they left me - every DICE release since then has been a no-go for me. It is way past time they got back to BC3, or even 2143.
Date
Subject
Author
Aug 22, 2017Aug 22 2017
Re: Battlefield 1 Revolution and Battlefield 1 Incursions Announced