Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders

A new cinematic trailer for SpellForce 3 is narrated by actor Doug Cockle, familiar to gamers as the voice of Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher series. The clip comes with word that a $129.99/€129,99 collector's edition of the RTS/RPG is now available for preorder. Here's the deal:

Today THQ Nordic released an all-new CGI trailer for SpellForce 3, the real-time-strategy meets role-playing fantasy game launching this winter on PC. The trailer offers a recap of the events, narrated by voice actor Doug Cockle, leading up to the newest iteration in the franchise, while providing a glimpse of the battles to come. You can watch it here:

Trailer (YouTube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQZhJYVzGIY

THQ Nordic also announced a limited collector’s edition for the game. Starting today, the SpellForce 3 Collector’s Edition can be pre-ordered for $129.99 in North America and €129,99 in Europe. The package will include the game, an exclusive artbook, the game’s official soundtrack, a Godstone amulet and an 8-inch figurine of Sentenza Noria, a seasoned commander and spymaster of the Royal Army that acts as the mentor for the player. The Collector's Editon can be preordered now: http://spellforce.com/order-here/

View
1. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 17, 2017, 21:54 Xero

Wish they had an actual gameplay trailer but the cinematic was done well. Considering Witcher 3 was my all time favorite action adventure RPG, I'm not sure how I feel of them using Geralt's voice in the trailer. It felt awkward.  

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Aug 17, 21:54 Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Xero
  2. Aug 17, 21:55 Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Ozmodan
  3. Aug 17, 23:02  Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Ravor
  4. Aug 17, 23:14 Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders jdreyer
  5. Aug 18, 05:45 Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders El Pit
  6. Aug 18, 11:38  Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders MoreLuckThanSkill

footer

Blue's News logo