Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders

A new cinematic trailer for SpellForce 3 is narrated by actor Doug Cockle, familiar to gamers as the voice of Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher series. The clip comes with word that a $129.99/€129,99 collector's edition of the RTS/RPG is now available for preorder. Here's the deal:

Today THQ Nordic released an all-new CGI trailer for SpellForce 3, the real-time-strategy meets role-playing fantasy game launching this winter on PC. The trailer offers a recap of the events, narrated by voice actor Doug Cockle, leading up to the newest iteration in the franchise, while providing a glimpse of the battles to come. You can watch it here:

Trailer (YouTube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQZhJYVzGIY

THQ Nordic also announced a limited collector’s edition for the game. Starting today, the SpellForce 3 Collector’s Edition can be pre-ordered for $129.99 in North America and €129,99 in Europe. The package will include the game, an exclusive artbook, the game’s official soundtrack, a Godstone amulet and an 8-inch figurine of Sentenza Noria, a seasoned commander and spymaster of the Royal Army that acts as the mentor for the player. The Collector's Editon can be preordered now: http://spellforce.com/order-here/

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 18, 2017, 11:38 MoreLuckThanSkill

I loved Spellforce 2 back in the day. I'll most likely buy the normal version at some point, probably on sale. $129.99, collector's edition... are they serious? Maybe this series had way more of a following in Europe or something, but it always seemed like no one played it in the US.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 18, 2017, 05:45 El Pit

I am currently playing SpellForce 2 and it is great fun! I am not the best rts player ever, but even I can pull off a win in this game with the help of my heroes - that rpg part with strong and customizable heroes is very important for an rts loser like me! I am looking forward to SF3.

This comment was edited on Aug 18, 2017, 17:51.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

4. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 17, 2017, 23:14 jdreyer

word that a $129.99/€129,99 collector's edition

I'll get right on that.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

3. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 17, 2017, 23:02 Ravor

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that these guys are greedy? They release content, they get money for it. Seems pretty simple  

2. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 17, 2017, 21:55 Ozmodan

Used to like this game when it was not such a greed machine.Are there any developers out there not hellbent on soaking their fans?  

1. Re: SpellForce 3 Trailer and CE Preorders Aug 17, 2017, 21:54 Xero

Wish they had an actual gameplay trailer but the cinematic was done well. Considering Witcher 3 was my all time favorite action adventure RPG, I'm not sure how I feel of them using Geralt's voice in the trailer. It felt awkward.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo