Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Legal Briefs

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 13, 2017, 21:27 Rigs

Why even bother? This lame attempt at making things look legit just shows how they're a sham that much more. Between taking away Net Neutrality and now telling us that civilians don't need home internet that's any faster than mobile broadband (so that most of the telephone and cable companies on the hook for building out said lines can pack it all up and say, 'Yup, all done! You've got what we said we'd do (and not a megabit more!)'), it's obvious even to a fucking two year old that Ajit is only interested in making his puppet masters happy and to hell with making the U.S. great in anything again (especially broadband infrastructure and speed)! Whatever happened to doing it just out of pride for one's country? Out of the ambition to do it just to show all the other countries on the planet that it can be done? The only thing we're showing the rest of the world is how close we can get to a dictatorship without actually being declared one...

Something tells me that the Founding Fathers would all spit in disgust and then head to Canada if they saw what the U.S. has become today...

=-Rigs-=

'Now we gave you a promise! And we are bound by that promise. And damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to Hell because that is exactly where we're going!' -John Sheridan, 'And All My Dreams Torn Asunder', B5
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo