Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week

Blizzard announces a livestream event starting Monday for StarCraft: Remastered:

The world-wide launch of StarCraft: Remastered approaches! On Monday, August 14 through Tuesday. August 15, we welcome you to join us as we bring some of the storied starCraft: Brood War personalities and players together for a 2-day hang-out extravaganza over StarCraft: Remastered. Below we've put together details to help you get ready for this broadcasted LAN-party celebrating the re-release of a game which caused us to re-imagine what it meant to be a gamer.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week Aug 12, 2017, 23:01 Xero

Task wrote on Aug 11, 2017, 21:05:
Did you forget Diablo 1?

Nah. Look I'm greatful for Diablo 1. If it wasn't for it and it's success, we would never have had Diablo 2, but in the grand scheme, Diablo 1 is lacking greatly overall. Sure, a remaster would be nice nostalgia but Diablo 1 is nothing in depth compared to Diablo 2.

Don't get me wrong, I had great memories playing with Diablo 1 and online with it but if I had to choose between 1 and 2 being remastered, I'd go with 2 all the way. Have even better memories with that game.

Currently playing: Counter Strike Go, The Witcher 3, Shadow Tactics
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week Aug 11, 2017, 21:05 Task

Did you forget Diablo 1?  

MekPak Variants Mod - BattleTech Beta

1. Re: StarCraft: Remastered Launch Event Next Week Aug 11, 2017, 19:49 Xero

I forgot I had this pre-ordered since it was announced. I hope I actually get around to playing it when it launches, lol.

If anything, I'm only paying to support their remasters until we can get a remaster of Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3. That's the ONLY reason I'm paying for this, lol.

Currently playing: Counter Strike Go, The Witcher 3, Shadow Tactics

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo