jdreyer wrote on Aug 9, 2017, 22:57:
1. How far along are you guys?
2. Will there be a KS?
3. Does my pilot have to be from Texas?
4. Facebook? Really?
1. We're a very small team working on the prototype, so not as far as I'd like but most of the basic design is done and currently making graphical assets for the prototype. Our programmer (who has worked on real-life space missions such as Rosetta and one of the Mars probes) is currently working on all the data-modules so that we can start doing things like building the universe and solar systems. Unfortunately, it's one of those games where you need to build a huge chunk of it before you have anything to show or play. There's a ton of stuff that needs to be built systems-wise.
2. Once we have something to show, that proves we can actually pull this thing off, then possibly yes. After having produced several indie games, I don't want to make the mistake of overreaching...
3. Only if you exclusively drink Lone Star beer. And maybe Coors, but maybe that's more of a Georgia-thing?
4. I know, I know. *hangs head in shame* It was mainly a quick way to get the name out there for a start after we regged the website and connect with a bunch of peers. At this point I'd rather us be pouring time into the proto than PR.