Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2017, 22:06 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 11:27:
Good. Twitter so needs to die and go away. It's idiotic that it ever gained any traction at all.

Your comment fits perfectly within Twitter's limitations. You seem well practiced...

Stay a while, and listen.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2017, 21:03 HorrorScope

Over a million Russian bots are no longer active.  

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2017, 20:54 jacobvandy

A million troll accounts or other fakes were deleted/pruned, more like... There are plenty more where those came from, too.  

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2017, 12:29 Rhialto

but... I like Twitter. Anyone else?

I don't use it A LOT but I know I use more than Facebook. I prefer to scroll down with Twitter than Facebook. It seems easier to me to follow news, company and subjects I like with Twitter.

2. Re: Over a million Americans quit Twitter in just three months. Jul 27, 2017, 11:45 MajorD

The only usefulness/advantage of Twitter that I have found is if a particular website is down, it would redirect you to a substitute page on twitter.com/ where it would have status information on the reason it was down and the anticipated time until it was backup. I didn't come across this very often, but when I did, it was certainly informative. Other than that Twitter is a TWOT!

Still counting...

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 27, 2017, 11:27 Cutter

Good. Twitter so needs to die and go away. It's idiotic that it ever gained any traction at all.

I have written the only diet book that I believe needs to exist, and here it is: CHAPTER ONE: Eat a bit less. CHAPTER TWO: Move about a bit more. THE END. - Miranda Hart

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo