Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Abandon Ship Kraken Trailer

Release the Kraken! Or at least the Kraken trailer from Abandon Ship, which shows off a sea monster encounter in the upcoming sailing ship game. The description is short: "In the latest Abandon Ship video we learn about the Cult of Haliphron. The Cult worship ancient sea monsters and are intent on world domination."

View
7. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Jul 21, 2017, 20:49 Stormsinger

jdreyer wrote on Jul 21, 2017, 20:23:
Stormsinger wrote on Jul 21, 2017, 18:48:
I'll give them credit for posting a trailer from inside the game engine. At the same time, I have to wonder what they were thinking posting something that looks so amateurish. It looks like something from the 90s.

You read the part I wrote that said "small independent dev team of like 5 people" right?
Sure, I saw that. But that doesn't change the quality of the art, nor does it remove the effect that artwork has on the reception of a game. Like it or not, graphics -do- matter.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 21, 13:59 Re: Abandon Ship Kraken Trailer Fion
  2. Jul 21, 14:18  Re: Abandon Ship Kraken Trailer jdreyer
  3. Jul 21, 14:56   Re: Abandon Ship Kraken Trailer MoreLuckThanSkill
  4. Jul 21, 17:05    Re: Abandon Ship Kraken Trailer jdreyer
  5. Jul 21, 18:48 Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Stormsinger
  6. Jul 21, 20:23  Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs jdreyer
>> 7. Jul 21, 20:49   Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Stormsinger
  8. Jul 22, 01:23  Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Midnight

footer

Blue's News logo