Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 14, 2017, 23:33 Dirwulf

This is a sale for Prime members only, not all Amazon shoppers, so the buyers have already bought into the Amazon philosophy.

I got an Xbox one S, 2 wireless controllers, 3 games, and a charging cable for...$219. That did include an employee discount of 10%, but still it was 35% off the regular price for the bundle before my discount.

I also got a new Fire HD 8 for $43.

There were some amazing deals offered on TV's too, but they were the super expensive ones. Echo's were only $89, down from $179. That's a great deal.

Maybe we will all get lucky and Bezos will run for POTUS some day.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 14, 2017, 00:36 jdreyer

The Half Elf wrote on Jul 13, 2017, 21:32:
The trick to Prime Day is to wishlist things and then check the prices during the event.

+1

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 14, 2017, 00:33 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Jul 13, 2017, 18:47:
That's so idiotic when people buy into these marketing scams. It's like Black Friday. There are literally dozens of better sales throughout the year but people risk life and limb and insane crowds because they believe the hype.

Yeah, actually some of the prices I've seen on Black Friday in the past are never repeated throughout the year. I thought that they might be once, and watched a bunch of things that were never again offered at that price. Thought some stuff would go cheaper, never did. Had to wait a whole year to pick it up.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

7. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 22:54 HorrorScope

RoboNerd wrote on Jul 13, 2017, 21:05:
Re: Amazon Prime Day breaks record; sales grew by more than 60 percent

I have to agree with Cutter on this one. I have looked at what was offered on the last two Prime Day sales and saw nothing worth all the free hype the media gives this. Not sure anyone risks life and limb for Prime Day like they do Black Friday. But you won't be rewarded for all the lost time you spend browsing through the pages of crapola. Computer

I get your point, but Amazon gets all the free hype via the media they want for passing gas.

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 22:54 Burrito of Peace

Prime Day was very kind to me. I snagged a Yubi Key 4 for dirt cheap and I had been wanting one for quite a while.  

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 21:32 The Half Elf

The trick to Prime Day is to wishlist things and then check the prices during the event.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 21:05 RoboNerd

Re: Amazon Prime Day breaks record; sales grew by more than 60 percent

I have to agree with Cutter on this one. I have looked at what was offered on the last two Prime Day sales and saw nothing worth all the free hype the media gives this. Not sure anyone risks life and limb for Prime Day like they do Black Friday. But you won't be rewarded for all the lost time you spend browsing through the pages of crapola. Computer

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 19:18 The Half Elf

That's so idiotic when people buy into these marketing scams. It's like Black Friday. There are literally dozens of better sales throughout the year but people risk life and limb and insane crowds because they believe the hype.

Cutter, sir, love you dearly, but you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 19:07 HorrorScope

Do you happen to have metrics on what you state? I don't doubt you, would love to see it.

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 18:47 Cutter

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo