Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

View
49 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

49. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 12, 2017, 13:53 jdreyer

Quboid wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 23:22:
Poe's Law

How soon before The Onion files for bankruptcy?

Stay a while, and listen.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

48. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 12, 2017, 13:48 jdreyer

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 19:50:
GET a JOB. Stop doing drugs. Stop getting welfare.

Take your meds?

47. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 12, 2017, 07:34 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Jul 12, 2017, 00:22:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 23:40:
A 3:00 am donnie dump Tweet hurricane coming up.

THE COLLUSION IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!
The Orange Clown from the movie IT has been very quiet since he returned from the G20 19.
Last nights pee tweets could have come from the dotus twitter bot;

"My son Donald did a good job last night. He was open, transparent and innocent. This is the greatest Witch Hunt in political history. Sad!"

and it look like we are winning, everything...
"ISIS is on the run & will soon be wiped out of Syria & Iraq, illegal border crossings are way down (75%) & MS 13 gangs are being removed"

https://www.newyorker.com/contributors/andy-borowitz

46. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 12, 2017, 05:33 eRe4s3r

Dev wrote on Jul 12, 2017, 01:16:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 20:27:
but I'd have thought a smartphone would probably be too low power so the worst thing would be the lights in the house go out as the fuse shorts out and the phone dies but not the person.
Yep anything electrical basically that's plugged into wall..
That's the point of the EFI circuits, to have a circuit breaker that trips earlier to save your life.

I think the modern circuit breakers (which also happen to replace physical fuses and are WAY more accurate and instant, and fail proof) are the primary reason that very few people have this on their radar nowadays. And I think anyone should have modern circuit breakers, mine saved my house from burning down once, saved me from electrocution TWICE when various parts of my house flooded because my heating had a leaking pipe, you just can not overestimate how important and vital a good electrical setup is for your life, your house, and your family.

And when water comes flowing out of your ceiling lamps.. well yeah, then you get a whole new incentive to read up on this stuff I guess <Happened to me>

45. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 12, 2017, 01:16 Dev

CJ_Parker wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 20:27:
but I'd have thought a smartphone would probably be too low power so the worst thing would be the lights in the house go out as the fuse shorts out and the phone dies but not the person.
Yep anything electrical basically that's plugged into wall..
That's the point of the EFI circuits, to have a circuit breaker that trips earlier to save your life.

44. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 12, 2017, 00:22 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 23:40:

THE COLLUSION IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!

Also I wouldn't read too deeply into anything Reagle posts. Look at his post history and it speaks for itself. The man is deeply disturbed, and he doesn't post much anyway.

The solution to the toxicity of identity politics surely isn't to add white identity politics to the mix.

43. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 23:40 RedEye9

42. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 23:22 Quboid

Beamer wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 22:21:
Orogogus wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 21:27:
Beamer wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 20:54:
GET a JOB. Stop doing drugs. Stop getting welfare. Obama is not your daddy. Here is hint for all of you Hillary loving Lib tarts. Trump is your president. Get on your knees and whoreship the greatest president to ever live. Repeat after me, I love &#10084;&#65039; big daddy Trumpster! Long live Trump!

Nice for you to stop posting negativity, anti-SC, and REMOVED posts long enough to tell us that we should worship a president, because that's a good thing.

It's hard to tell because not everyone follows their medication schedule, but I think he was being sarcastic. I don't think anyone on either side tells people to worship their guy. Usually you make your candidate out to be a reasonable person trying to do the right thing and the opposition to be insane animals.

It's hard to tell because it's the exact rhetoric you see in serious comments sections.

It's the problem with reading comments sections...

Poe's Law

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

41. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 22:21 Beamer

Orogogus wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 21:27:
GET a JOB. Stop doing drugs. Stop getting welfare. Obama is not your daddy. Here is hint for all of you Hillary loving Lib tarts. Trump is your president. Get on your knees and whoreship the greatest president to ever live. Repeat after me, I love &#10084;&#65039; big daddy Trumpster! Long live Trump!

Nice for you to stop posting negativity, anti-SC, and REMOVED posts long enough to tell us that we should worship a president, because that's a good thing.

It's hard to tell because not everyone follows their medication schedule, but I think he was being sarcastic. I don't think anyone on either side tells people to worship their guy. Usually you make your candidate out to be a reasonable person trying to do the right thing and the opposition to be insane animals.

It's hard to tell because it's the exact rhetoric you see in serious comments sections.

It's the problem with reading comments sections...

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

40. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 21:58 HorrorScope

Probably sarcasm...

Well that's a total miss on me.
Have job, always had job.
Grown up, no longer doing any drugs, minuses a few drinks per month.
Never rec'd a lay-off check (knock on wood) let alone welfare.
True Obama isn't my daddy, but was pretty honorable.
Fuck Hillary.
And the Big Liar, Satanical in lie-attitude.

Sort of just stuck in equality for everyone where race/gender etc mean nothing to me, I have my own little world I dabble in. Realize taxes creates a society to begin with and has afforded us a lot of amenities, I guess that others just think just poof it happens.

39. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 21:32 Mr. Tact

Either he was being sarcastic, or he made a fantastic Freudian slip.
Get on your knees and whoreship the greatest president to ever live.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

38. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 21:27 Orogogus

37. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 20:54 Beamer

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

36. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 20:29 HorrorScope

There is no reason to believe anything from Trump and his cronies, once again and the strongest case yet, Jr gave up the ghost that he was out looking for info and colluding with Russia to affect the vote. His words equal just that, his Hanity interview he states hey if I can get info about an opponent, yes I would do it. Well when it is a foreign adversary that is illegal and it is the whole thing that has been discussed for a long time now. They said over and over nothing happened, it happened, they admit, they knew, but they put all of us through a long lie... so why I'm a believing anything from them? Like the 6 million illegal votes. He dreamed up this whole fake news schtick that has divided us, all to try to hide his collusion, this was all to muddy the waters so we couldn't figure it out. He's a total crook. If he has a truth in there is doesn't matter at this point, we wouldn't know which one it is from the liar.  

35. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 20:27 CJ_Parker

jdreyer wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 18:28:
@Eraser. Thanks for the explanation.

I second the gratitude .

I personally always keep electrical devices as far away from water as possible just out of instinct but that a phone can actually kill when it drops in the tub is definitely something I wouldn't have expected.

"High power" devices like a hair-dryer (classic example) or Creston's boombox, sure, those were on my lethal radar, so to speak, but I'd have thought a smartphone would probably be too low power so the worst thing would be the lights in the house go out as the fuse shorts out and the phone dies but not the person.

34. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 19:50 [VG]Reagle

DON'T LIKE MY COMMENTS?!? THEN STOP RELEASING GARBAGE.

33. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 18:50 NewMaxx

Mr. Tact wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 16:28:
Lulz. Apparently 58% "Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (58%) now say that colleges and universities have a negative effect on the country, up from 45% last year."

85% say "the news media has a negative effect."

Pew Research Poll

News media is a joke and academia does need reform.

32. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 18:41 BobBob

Wrong thread.

This comment was edited on Jul 11, 2017, 18:58.

Don't like my post? Submit a complaint

31. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 18:28 jdreyer

@Eraser. Thanks for the explanation.  

30. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 17:17 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 16:47:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 16:28:
Lulz. Apparently 58% "Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (58%) now say that colleges and universities have a negative effect on the country, up from 45% last year."

85% say "the news media has a negative effect."

Pew Research Poll

"You can't trust them there book readin' faggots. Buncha liars all of 'em! There's only two people you can believe in, God, and Donald Trump!" -Some Republican somewhere every 37 seconds.
Intelligent people don't vote Republican drumpf, hence the situation that we find ourselves today.

Keep em dumb and down on the farm said no Democrat ever.

49 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo