Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

View
22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

22. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 21:56 Dacote

SlimRam wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 21:07:
It's treasonous and it apparently runs in the family.
You can bet your ass you won't see that on Fox & friends, which needs to die already.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

21. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 21:07 SlimRam

It's treasonous and it apparently runs in the family.  

20. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 20:14 RedEye9

Saboth wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 20:03:
I'm glad that things aren't so far gone that Republican lawmakers couldn't scoff at this. If they'd all nodded in agreement, I'd be seriously worried. Trump can't admit the election was tampered with, because that makes him an illegitimate president, which he is. The Comey last-minute "investigation", Russian leaks that cast doubt on Hillary, the insane amount of propaganda pumped into social media by the Russians all worked to sway the election just enough so a completely unqualified buffoon won out over an unlikable, but supremely qualified candidate.

The election wasn't "hacked" in the manner that Russians hacked voting machines, but it was definitely heavily influenced by outside factors. Considering around 50% of people get their news ONLY from Facebook and social media feeds, and Russians flooded their feeds with lies and propaganda, that isn't something to ignore.

The fact Trump's campaign was in constant contact with Russia and actively seeking information to hurt his opponent, while some of his workers were active foreign agents or met with Russian spies then conveniently "forgot" all of it, and then Trump immediately wants to lift sanctions on Russia and now wants to start working with them...that's scary stuff.
The Bill Maher that blue posted https://www.bluesnews.com/s/182072/morning-safety-dance covers the topic

https://www.newyorker.com/contributors/andy-borowitz

19. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 20:03 Saboth

I'm glad that things aren't so far gone that Republican lawmakers couldn't scoff at this. If they'd all nodded in agreement, I'd be seriously worried. Trump can't admit the election was tampered with, because that makes him an illegitimate president, which he is. The Comey last-minute "investigation", Russian leaks that cast doubt on Hillary, the insane amount of propaganda pumped into social media by the Russians all worked to sway the election just enough so a completely unqualified buffoon won out over an unlikable, but supremely qualified candidate.

The election wasn't "hacked" in the manner that Russians hacked voting machines, but it was definitely heavily influenced by outside factors. Considering around 50% of people get their news ONLY from Facebook and social media feeds, and Russians flooded their feeds with lies and propaganda, that isn't something to ignore.

The fact Trump's campaign was in constant contact with Russia and actively seeking information to hurt his opponent, while some of his workers were active foreign agents or met with Russian spies then conveniently "forgot" all of it, and then Trump immediately wants to lift sanctions on Russia and now wants to start working with them...that's scary stuff.

18. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 18:33 HorrorScope

To follow on the coat-tails of this stupidity is the PEW poll showing Republican voters think higher education is a bad thing. Yeah that makes sense to. What the fuck is with these people that claim the other side is a mental disease. Look in the mirror already.  

17. removed Jul 10, 2017, 17:47 Zanthar

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 10, 2017, 17:56.

16. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 15:55 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 14:02:
NegaDeath wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 12:22:
Sorry, I tried to think like someone that would actually support this but my brain started to hurt. This is one of the dumbest things I've read this year and 2017 has no shortage of contenders.

85% of Republicans think Trump is doing a good job.

Things have become so tribal, that Republicans can't think straight.

Republicans have been drinking more and more party-loyalty Kool Aid as time goes on. They've always been good at falling in line, but having such a dangerously incompetent piece of shit in the White House has shown that there is truly no limit to what they'll tolerate as long as you're on the right team. Evangelicals supporting a guy like Trump is basically proof of this.

Meanwhile on the Democrat side, they have the opposite problem. A lot of us think the Dems need to move much further left and actually be the liberal party. But we also have a vocal minority in the left obsessing over identity politics and generally alienating other liberals. There's a very contentious relationship between liberals and the Democratic party, as opposed to the loyal soldier relationship that conservatives have with the Republicans.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bad_cop_no_donut - For the latest developments in police misconduct in the US.

15. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 15:39 eRe4s3r

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 15:01:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 14:47:
Creston wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 14:35:
I like the post by the former AG (I believe)

"Yeah, when we'd investigate people for things like corruption and fraud, and they'd vehemently deny it, we usually would just drop the charges."

When is someone going to make this assclown take a test for dementia?

Dementia is not gonna get him of that chair
But it can get the dotus out of his tiny handed throne. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/opinion/25th-amendment-trump.html

I'll believe it when.. and only when, that happens. And I don't think that would really fix anything, the causes of Trump getting elected are not gone.

14. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 15:01 RedEye9

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 14:47:

"Yeah, when we'd investigate people for things like corruption and fraud, and they'd vehemently deny it, we usually would just drop the charges."

But it can get the dotus out of his tiny handed throne. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/opinion/25th-amendment-trump.html

13. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 14:50 Mr. Tact

Trump doesn't have dementia. He simply doesn't know or care about anything other than his personal needs -- to be adored, to make money, to grab pussy. He is a very simple person.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

12. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 14:47 eRe4s3r

11. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 14:35 RedEye9

Flatline wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 14:24:
Firefighter: Did you burn down the building?
Pyromaniac: Of course not.
Firefighter: Great would you like to run the arson prevention unit?
How dare you lump the steamy orange turd in with the honest profession of firefighter arsonists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Leonard_Orr
http://www.nvfc.org/firefighter-arson/

10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 14:35 Creston

9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 14:24 Flatline

Firefighter: Did you burn down the building?
Pyromaniac: Of course not.
Firefighter: Great would you like to run the arson prevention unit?

8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 14:06 Mr. Tact

jdreyer wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 14:02:
Fixed that for you...

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 14:02 jdreyer

NegaDeath wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 12:22:
Sorry, I tried to think like someone that would actually support this but my brain started to hurt. This is one of the dumbest things I've read this year and 2017 has no shortage of contenders.

85% of Republicans think Trump is doing a good job.

Stay a while, and listen.

6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 12:47 El Pit

I don't know what is more hilarious: this or the fairy tale of "clean coal".

Donnie is just awesome. What an entertaining president you got there!

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 12:36 HorrorScope

That was the dumbest thing I heard this weekend. Dude wants to be dicktater and it is obvious. I'm just surprised 40% of the USA that waves the flag loudly and proudly is on-board with this. Sort of paradoxical, didn't see that as a matching combo. Or it just proves it is party first (it is).

Working with them like this can assure he becomes Dicktater.

4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 12:22 NegaDeath

It makes perfect sense to work with the guys that hacked your election. Who knows the flaws of your system better than they do? It's no different than corporations hiring hackers to find vulnerabilities in their systems. The world will be better off when the two great powers of the USA and Russia start to cooperate and *gah*

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 12:06 Nullity

This is just insanely surreal. Are we living in some sort of Bizarro SNL sketch universe?

Nothing to see here, Comrade.

22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo