Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Steam Top 10

Here's Valve's reporting of the bestselling titles on Steam for last week. And speaking of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS:

1. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. NieR:Automata
  4. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
  6. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
  7. Dishonored 2
  8. H1Z1: King of the Kill
  9. Fallout 4
  10. Hollow Knight

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 26, 2017, 16:30 MacLeod

Zyrxil wrote on Jun 26, 2017, 10:01:
I think Hollow Knight is easily the best Metroidvania released in the past 5 years. The atmosphere is fantastic, the map is gigantic with lots of interconnectiveness that metroidvanias need, there's plenty of world lore lying around for you to piece together, and the Souls-elements fit so well with the Metroidvania theme of exploring a massive hostile environment alone.

How does it compare to Ori and the Blind Forest? I just finished that game and it's probably as close to a perfect game in the genre as I've played. Art, music and gameplay were all pretty much on point. Was thinking about getting Hollow Knight next.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 26, 2017, 10:19 Mr. Tact

Zyrxil wrote on Jun 26, 2017, 10:01:
I think Hollow Knight is easily the best Metroidvania released in the past 5 years.
Call me a wimp, but those boss fights in the trailer look tough.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 26, 2017, 10:01 Zyrxil

I think Hollow Knight is easily the best Metroidvania released in the past 5 years. The atmosphere is fantastic, the map is gigantic with lots of interconnectiveness that metroidvanias need, there's plenty of world lore lying around for you to piece together, and the Souls-elements fit so well with the Metroidvania theme of exploring a massive hostile environment alone.  

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 25, 2017, 18:15 Wetworks

Hollow Knight has been a lot of fun. It feels like a really good metroidvania with some light elements of Dark Souls thrown in.  

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 25, 2017, 12:32 RedEye9

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Jun 25, 2017, 11:52:
Anyone wanna buy a pre order trench coat for PUBG?
Hells yeah!

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 25, 2017, 11:52 xXStellarDadXx

Anyone wanna buy a pre order trench coat for PUBG?  
I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo