Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well that was an exciting E3, it is surprising to see how many new games were revealed at once. Wait, what, the show doesn't actually start until Wednesday? Okay then! I kid, but most of the announcements will probably already be out of the bag by then. We shall see.

Announced Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Stories: China Eastern flight lands safely in Sydney with hole torn in engine.
Drugmaker Behind Vivitrol Tries To Cash In On The Opioid Epidemic, One State Law At A Time.
Media: Black Panther Teaser Trailer.
Water Slide like a Boss.
Jetboarder rescues flipped over catamaran. Also bosslike.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 18:02 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 11:47:
And while that Jetboarder was pretty sweet it's not a rescue. Point in fact, anyone who learns to sail - properly at any rate - has to go out in various craft like lazers, albacores, fireballs, cats, etc and capsize them intentionally in order to learn how to right them properly. I learned to do it when I was 12 years old. And the reason you do this is because when you're sailing in big wind and heavy chop you're going to capsize at some point. It's really not a big deal. And sailing in that weather is really goddamned fun. Check it....

Fireball Sailing with Ben and Mark

There was a huge row of identical catamarans in the background, so I'm assuming they were for rent. So the sailor probably didn't know how to right the cat. As someone who grew up sailing 14' and 16' Hobies, I can tell you they are a bitch to right alone, requiring strength, balance, and know-how.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 17:16 BobBob

1badmf wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 17:13:
BobBob wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 16:46:
Got it! Deal

... Thumbsup

holy shit bob, you live there now? when's the housewarming party!??!

It'll be awhile.. I got a super deal because it's a fixer. But you can't change the location.

Don't like my post? Submit a complaint

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 17:13 1badmf

BobBob wrote on Jun 12, 2017, 16:46:
Got it! Deal

... Thumbsup

holy shit bob, you live there now? when's the housewarming party!??!

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 16:46 BobBob

Got it! Deal

... Thumbsup

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 2017, 17:04.

Don't like my post? Submit a complaint

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 14:57 MrGrosser

I doubt much past E3... that YouTube video for the creation club has 1,828 Likes and 28,343 Dislikes. That's a pretty loud response. Not to mention the thread on Reddit about.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 11:49 Mashiki Amiketo

FYI Bethesda is trying the paid mods thing again. This time it's called "creation kit exclusive content." Wonder how long it'll last this time.  
--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 11:47 Cutter

No, the way that guy slammed into the edge of the pool he's lucky he didn't break an ankle or leg. Not very bosslike at all.

And while that Jetboarder was pretty sweet it's not a rescue. Point in fact, anyone who learns to sail - properly at any rate - has to go out in various craft like lazers, albacores, fireballs, cats, etc and capsize them intentionally in order to learn how to right them properly. I learned to do it when I was 12 years old. And the reason you do this is because when you're sailing in big wind and heavy chop you're going to capsize at some point. It's really not a big deal. And sailing in that weather is really goddamned fun. Check it....

Fireball Sailing with Ben and Mark

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo