Out of the Blue

It's National Doughnut Day here in the U.S., though for some strange reason I don't know of a lot of businesses that are closed for the holiday. Obviously the doughnut makers have to work today, and this article outlines various places where you can score a free doughnut or other bonuses to celebrate the occasion. Mmmmmm, doughnuts.

Doughy Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: NASCAR Racing.
Orion Sandbox 2.
Stories: Man dies from flesh-eating bacteria after swimming with new tattoo.
Beez in the trap: women putting wasps nests in their vajayjay.
Images: Dragonfly, Meet Dragon: Timely Photo Juxtaposes Insect with SpaceX Rocket.
Media: Boxer Demonstrates Hand-Eye Coordination.
Cat Racing.
HCT: Salt Recommendations Don't Line Up with Recent Evidence.
View : : :
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Out of the Blue
Jun 2, 2017, 14:19
Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2017, 14:19
Jun 2, 2017, 14:19

Pigeon wrote on Jun 2, 2017, 13:15:

Life time of heavy drinking + swimming in the Gulf of Mexico seem to have inflated his risk of infection. So basically ignoring consequences and expert advice because you want to do something and not be told different. Also if you click on the original article you can see pictures, not for the weak of stomach.

So basically a Darwin award winner.
I'm a smoldering volcano of virility. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Jun 2, 2017, 13:15
Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2017, 13:15
Jun 2, 2017, 13:15

Cutter wrote on Jun 2, 2017, 12:33:
The man had chosen a crucifix and pair of praying hands for his latest ink, and began suffering from fever, chills and a rash close to the tattoo after swimming, the news outlet reported. He reportedly developed sepsis in his right calf, which had turned purple by the time he was admitted to the hospital.

Golly so he chose to ignore science and prayer didn't save him?!?! Lol @ teh irony. More seriously however how fucking scary is it going for a swim with even the tiniest of wounds these days can fucking kill you. That's insane.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit eating donuts.

Life time of heavy drinking + swimming in the Gulf of Mexico seem to have inflated his risk of infection. So basically ignoring consequences and expert advice because you want to do something and not be told different. Also if you click on the original article you can see pictures, not for the weak of stomach.

Jun 2, 2017, 12:33
Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2017, 12:33
Jun 2, 2017, 12:33

The man had chosen a crucifix and pair of praying hands for his latest ink, and began suffering from fever, chills and a rash close to the tattoo after swimming, the news outlet reported. He reportedly developed sepsis in his right calf, which had turned purple by the time he was admitted to the hospital.

Golly so he chose to ignore science and prayer didn't save him?!?! Lol @ teh irony. More seriously however how fucking scary is it going for a swim with even the tiniest of wounds these days can fucking kill you. That's insane.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit eating donuts.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill." - Blade

Jun 2, 2017, 11:24
Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2017, 11:24
Jun 2, 2017, 11:24

Vajayjay? Is that like Covfefe?

Jun 2, 2017, 11:03
Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2017, 11:03
Jun 2, 2017, 11:03

I recommend honey and alum instead.
You end up with a tangtang that's Sweeter for the eater and tighter for the peter!

Jun 2, 2017, 10:37
Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2017, 10:37
Jun 2, 2017, 10:37

Cat racing. Damn. How on earth did they get their cats to do that?

nin, chime in and let us know if this was your video.
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older