Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

More on Far Cry 5

There's another update on Far Cry 5 on the UbiBlog following today's big info dump on the upcoming shooter sequel. This includes today's sixth new video on the game featuring an interview with Executive Producer and Creative Director Dan Hay sharing more details on the project. The accompanying post discusses character customization, pets, and more:

The curtain has officially been lifted on Far Cry 5, revealing more details on the game’s setting, as well as The Project at Eden’s Gate and the resistance that’s trying to free Hope County from the cult. Several details have also been revealed about the gameplay. For starters, this will be the first Far Cry where you can create your character and customize them to your liking before setting out into the world – either solo or cooperatively with another player – across the full campaign. Additionally, to aid you in your fight against Eden’s Gate and Joseph Seed, you can enlist the help of up to three Guns for Hire and their special skills. If you prefer furrier companions, Fangs for Hire give you the ability to recruit animals and have them do your bidding.

You’ll have the freedom to explore Hope County and take on missions when and how you want, too, and whatever actions you take will ultimately affect the game’s Resistance Meter and consequently the game world. This means new gameplay opportunities will manifest as you take the fight to Eden’s Gate in their own backyard, and eventually draw out The Heralds – Joseph Seed’s siblings, who control various aspects the cult.

View
30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

30. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 28, 2017, 11:41 RedEye9

Creston wrote on May 28, 2017, 11:01:
Agent-Zero wrote on May 27, 2017, 11:45:
i bet you totally cured him of his brainwashing now

Giggle
It would require a brain to wash in the first place.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

29. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 28, 2017, 11:01 Creston

Giggle

28. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 28, 2017, 03:06 DangerDog

VaranDragon wrote on May 27, 2017, 11:42:
DangerDog wrote on May 27, 2017, 11:30:

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help. - Ronald Reagan

Governments are ideally created to SERVE the citizen. To serve. Not help, serve. You probably can't even grasp that, because you were brainwashed by Ronald Reagan, or your parents or a combination of both, that the Government is supposed to be evil. Guess who ran the government for most of the 80s though?

Ronald Reaegan.

Get where Im going with this? You were brainwashed into believing your government doesn't need to help you, by a BAD GOVERNMENT! It serves them best, to say that, which is why they say it. That kind of government doesn't exist to SERVE, it exists to ENSLAVE.

You need a government as much as any other nation, so why would the president of the most powerful nation of the world say a quote like that? Why indeed.

I HAVE!

ALL PRAISE OBAMA, OUR ONE TRUE SAVIOR!

am I doing it right?

27. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2017, 00:03 Rigs

Flatline wrote on May 27, 2017, 21:14:
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help. - Ronald Reagan

If the government is so inherently evil why did Reagan work so hard to become president? I mean, the dude committed flat out treason with the Iran/Contra thing he wanted the job so bad.

'The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one' - George Washington

(Prove he didn't say it! )

=-Rigs-=

26. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 21:14 Flatline

If the government is so inherently evil why did Reagan work so hard to become president? I mean, the dude committed flat out treason with the Iran/Contra thing he wanted the job so bad.

25. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 13:56 El Pit

Task wrote on May 27, 2017, 12:10:
El Pit wrote on May 27, 2017, 11:49:
Task wrote on May 27, 2017, 11:37:
A lot of chatter boxes around this game.

I hope the game has illegal this Aliens (that's the twist).

FTFY

No.

Hm... They look Chinese, don't they? WE NEED A GREAT PACIFIC WALL, AND WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR IT? YOU WILL!!!! No, wait, THEY WILL BECAUSE... REASONS!!!! This is the best idea ever, coming from a brain that is the next step, no, the next and the step after it in evolution! SHEER AWESOMENESS! Never before has a president...

Ah, whatever.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

24. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 12:10 Task

El Pit wrote on May 27, 2017, 11:49:

I hope the game has illegal this Aliens (that's the twist).

FTFY

No.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

23. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 12:01 Pat Sajak

RedEye9 wrote on May 27, 2017, 10:21:
Pat Sajak wrote on May 26, 2017, 22:43:
RedEye9 wrote on May 26, 2017, 20:49:
Xero wrote on May 26, 2017, 18:14:
This game is going to do great sales internationally.

The outside world gets to wreck havoc within America instead of the other way around, lol.
There won't be any sales because donnie will ban this game, build that wall and lock her up.

Triggered
You must have really been triggered just to make a new account and mention it. Sorry about that.

Apology accepted

22. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:53 VaranDragon

Governments are ideally created to SERVE the citizen. To serve. Not help, serve. You probably can't even grasp that, because you were brainwashed by Ronald Reagan, or your parents or a combination of both, that the Government is supposed to be evil. Guess who ran the government for most of the 80s though?

Ronald Reaegan.

Get where Im going with this? You were brainwashed into believing your government doesn't need to help you, by a BAD GOVERNMENT! It serves them best, to say that, which is why they say it. That kind of government doesn't exist to SERVE, it exists to ENSLAVE.

You need a government as much as any other nation, so why would the president of the most powerful nation of the world say a quote like that? Why indeed.

Yeah I realize it's pointless, but Im on edge all day today and maybe just maybe someone else who isn't half brain dead reads these words with a little bit of understanding and figures this shit out. It's not beyond the realm of possibility.

21. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:49 El Pit

I hope the game has illegal Aliens (that's the twist).

FTFY

20. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:45 Agent-Zero

Ronald Reaegan.

19. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:42 VaranDragon

Ronald Reaegan.

18. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:37 Task

I hope the game has Aliens (that's the twist).

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

17. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:30 DangerDog

VaranDragon wrote on May 27, 2017, 07:20:
DangerDog wrote on May 26, 2017, 19:14:
People that worship the Government are the real cultists.

Who the fuck worships the government? Who? Common answer that question with a straight face you moron!

Im sick of these right-wing libretarian douchebags making shit up as they go along...

Do you even know the meaning of the word "worship"? Do you? You know as in worshiping God, America, the Fucking Machine Gun?

Anyone who believes more Government intervention is the solution to everything.

You typically find this behavior equally from people of both extremes, so called left and right.

The developer in this video mentioned how he observed the people in Montana want less Government intervention in their lives and that equates to creating a power vacuum where catastrophic things can happen.

16. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:30 El Pit

heroin wrote on May 27, 2017, 11:23:
I'm only a gunna get this game if I can nail my step-sister and a sheep at the same time

Well, if both are the same person/animal, then "sheeple" suddenly makes sense.

15. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 11:23 heroin

I'm only a gunna get this game if I can nail my step-sister and a sheep at the same time  

14. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 10:21 RedEye9

Pat Sajak wrote on May 26, 2017, 22:43:
RedEye9 wrote on May 26, 2017, 20:49:
Xero wrote on May 26, 2017, 18:14:
This game is going to do great sales internationally.

The outside world gets to wreck havoc within America instead of the other way around, lol.
There won't be any sales because donnie will ban this game, build that wall and lock her up.

Triggered
You must have really been triggered just to make a new account and mention it. Sorry about that.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

13. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 09:52 Agent-Zero

Governments that bodyslam journalists are the real cultists.

12. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 27, 2017, 07:20 VaranDragon

Who the fuck worships the government? Who? Common answer that question with a straight face you moron!

Im sick of these right-wing libretarian douchebags making shit up as they go along...

Do you even know the meaning of the word "worship"? Do you? You know as in worshiping God, America, the Fucking Machine Gun?

11. Re: More on Far Cry 5 May 26, 2017, 23:48 Flatline

Day 1 mod: MAGA hats and battle chatter of "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!"  

30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo