Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Next Dragon Age Discussion

An interview on Eurogamer chats with Alexis Kennedy, talking with the Sunless Sea writer about the next Dragon Age. Kennedy's move to BioWare last year inspired speculation that he'd be working on the Dragon Age series, and in their new conversation he officially lets that Dragon out of the bag. He offers some details on what he's doing, and here's the part where he confesses what game it's for:

"There are huge differences between all of that and what I'm working on at BioWare," he says, pausing - "which I can now legitimately say is in the Dragon Age franchise although it has been known for a while. Notionally it was a secret but, because of who I was working with, everyone who cared knew. And then the day I started, Mark Darrah [executive producer of the Dragon Age franchise] tweeted saying 'welcome to the Dragon Age franchise', so I thought, well, I guess that's official now then."

View
6. Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion May 22, 2017, 13:02 grudgebearer

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 22, 2017, 11:31:
Well, Sunless Sea has some brilliant writing in it, surprisingly.

That's got me at least mildly interested in what the next Dragon Age game could be, although I probably won't bother getting it before it hits the bargain bin.

Disclaimer: I loved Dragon Age:Origins, played through it a couple times, considering another run through in the near future. However, I skipped Dragon Age 2 entirely, and can't even force myself to finish DA:Inquisition, too MMO-ish or something for me.

I'm in the same boat. DA:Inquisition quests feel meaningless, there's no drive to actually complete them, and no sense of satisfaction in doing so.

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishfull thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.
-Robert Heinlein
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 22, 10:07 Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion VaranDragon
  2. May 22, 10:43  Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion Kajetan
  3. May 22, 10:50 Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion Agent-Zero
  4. May 22, 11:31  Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion MoreLuckThanSkill
>> 6. May 22, 13:02   Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion grudgebearer
  5. May 22, 12:37 Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion El Pit
  7. May 22, 13:32 Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion Jivaro
  8. May 22, 13:53  Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion The Half Elf
  9. May 22, 16:28   Re: Next Dragon Age Discussion Drayth