Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is free to play this weekend on Steam, and the futuristic military shooter is also on sale if you find yourself hooked. There's no accompanying news update, only word that the game is free for the next 42-or-so hours. Thanks The Escapist.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 22, 2017, 07:37 Retired

Game didn't even register on the Steam Stats for the weekend of Top 100 games. hahahahaha  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 16:10 CJ_Parker

Hahahaha the red-eyed troll is prolly laughing his ass off that people fell for his bullshit.

But come on guys... has there EVER been a free CoD weekend where single player or zombies was included? Right. So why should this one be any different?

The only free trials that I know of that let you play the entire SP campaign are some of the games that you can find on Origin under demos and free trial (e.g. BF4 where you can actually easily play through the campaign a couple dozen times in the 168 hours they are giving you).

10. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 14:16 Wash Washburne

Kajetan wrote on May 20, 2017, 13:01:
RedEye9 wrote on May 20, 2017, 10:49:
The complete game is free for the weekend, play away.
No, sadly not. Only standard MP, no campaign, no zombie mode. Clicking on those, i got the note that i dont own this content. 44 gig wasted away, thnx!

Yeh, that's what I thought...nothing but a waste of time...

9. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 13:55 thecakeisalie

The only reason they have these weekends is NOT to sell more copies, but to allow the whales who shelled out hundreds to thousands on pay-to-win Supply Drop guns to WTFPWN people dumb enough to play during the "free weekends".

Otherwise, the PC population is so low that I imagine Activision is simply unable to move much in the way of microtransactions anymore.

8. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 13:01 Kajetan

RedEye9 wrote on May 20, 2017, 10:49:
No, sadly not. Only standard MP, no campaign, no zombie mode. Clicking on those, i got the note that i dont own this content. 44 gig wasted away, thnx!

7. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 11:09 PacoTaco

Please post again when they start paying you to play COD. Free isn't a good enough deal.  

6. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 10:56 Beamer

intermarer wrote on May 20, 2017, 09:38:
Spycrosoft

Oh God...

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

5. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 10:49 RedEye9

Wash Washburne wrote on May 20, 2017, 10:03:
Is it MP only? Wouldn't mind playing a few SP lvls, could care less for MP...

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

4. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 10:03 Wash Washburne

Is it MP only? Wouldn't mind playing a few SP lvls, could care less for MP...  

3. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 09:49 Retired

Well considering the only CoD game on the list of stats of Top100 games currently being played on Steam is Black Ops 3.......not going well....

I find the CoD games are fragmented quickly and the player base dwindles after the first month. Considering a game 2 iterations ago is the only one in the top 100, and the lowest player count on the list is 3,500 people....

2. No subject May 20, 2017, 09:38 intermarer

Is the PC platform player base still split between that ridiculous Spycrosoft xbox thing and others like steam?  

1. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free Weekend May 20, 2017, 03:05 Kxmode

Well, you can't call it infinite if it ends in 42-or-so hours!

Call of Duty: Finite Warfare

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo