Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Fall of Light Announced

1C Company announces Fall of Light, a story-driven dungeon-crawler coming to Windows and macOS this fall. This trailer introduces the game, and a Steam store page is already online. Here's the pitch:

Inspired by games such as Dark Souls and ICO, Fall of Light rewards those who explore the world on their own and draw their own conclusions. Meet odd characters, search through every nook and cranny to unlock hidden secrets and learn more about the history and lore of the somber world around you. Pick your favorite combination of close-range weapons, crossbows and shields, determine your fighting stance and get ready to face hordes of crafty enemies. And above all, keep your daughter from harm, as she is the light piercing the darkness and the key to unlocking forbidden passages.
Features

• 6 different battle stances, including two-handed and dual-wielding
  • 7 weapon classes covering both short-range and long-range weaponry
  • Guide and protect your companion Aether, the Indigo child
  • Fight Shadows, soldiers of darkness and underworld bosses
  • Explore the overworld, scour dungeons and temples to gain and use special powers
  • Uncover many secrets and solve various environmental puzzles

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Fall of Light Announced May 19, 2017, 17:27 Matteo Sciutteri

About the fireball -> in the game IF you are fast enough you can dodge the fireball. During the trailer recording I chose deliberately to not dodge the fireball  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Fall of Light Announced May 19, 2017, 08:24 Darks

IDK, I really don't care for the camera angles I'm seeing. plus it looks like its going to be hard to play and a bit to dark.

Plus did you notice in the clip the fireballs targeting the player did not miss him at all even though he was trying to doge it? That to me doesn't bode well for the game play if the AI seems always spot on.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

1. Re: Fall of Light Announced May 18, 2017, 22:24 Blahman

This looks interesting. Will have to check it out.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo