Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 20, 2017, 03:00 NetHead

FCC'S O'Rielly Wants to Ban State Broadband Privacy Protections.

Though they're fine with states making laws/regulations that benefit the non-competing monopolies, things that specifically target non-companies XYZ, discriminating laws.

Yet non discriminating ones which protect the public though don't benefit companies XYZ, can't have that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 18, 2017, 22:37 Mr. Tact

No surprise here. Trump and the GOP ran on this. Removal of as many federal regulations as possible.

As I said in another topic, I have little doubt the right wing media is spinning this as removal of excessive federal regulation which was strangling little business all over the country. And I'm sure the Trump supporters believe it.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 18, 2017, 18:50 Saboth

The GOP and their cronies aren't even trying to hide it anymore. "We've got all 3 branches of government and we work solely for our corporate sponsors, so F *all* 'ya'll constituents!"  

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 18, 2017, 13:02 jdreyer

Pigeon wrote on May 18, 2017, 11:36:
As I said earlier this week the big ISPs just want to be able to do whatever the fuck they want without the threat of any competition. And the current FCC can't ride that pole any harder.

Why would they? They made huge six figure salaries at those companies before entering government, and expect to make 7 figure salaries at those same companies when they leave.

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.
Would you like to know more?

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 18, 2017, 11:36 Pigeon

As I said earlier this week the big ISPs just want to be able to do whatever the fuck they want without the threat of any competition. And the current FCC can't ride that pole any harder.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo