Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs May 17, 2017, 18:53 Stormsinger

HorrorScope wrote on May 17, 2017, 14:17:
Creston wrote on May 17, 2017, 13:51:
I like how they call it "over-charging" as opposed to "blatant theft" which is what it really is.

Yep, love how they can water down crimes like this, we all need to incorporate ourselves.
Unless you've got the money to buy a legislator or six, incorporation won't help.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 17, 2017, 17:39 HorrorScope

Pigeon wrote on May 17, 2017, 16:21:
I like how they call it "over-charging" as opposed to "blatant theft" which is what it really is.

Yep, love how they can water down crimes like this, we all need to incorporate ourselves.

If you under-pay you have to pay an extra fee, get reported to a collection agency, and they destroy your credit. If they over charge you, you have to sit through customer support hell as they make every attempt to weasel out of what they promised, and probably make a few financial threats if you say you're going to back out of the contract they didn't honor. Such a balanced relationship, they can undoubtedly be trusted to handle your personal data and deliver the service they promised.

Site needs a Like option.

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 17, 2017, 16:53 Cutter

And if everyone started taking them to Small Claims for it they'd stop doing it.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 17, 2017, 16:21 Pigeon

If you under-pay you have to pay an extra fee, get reported to a collection agency, and they destroy your credit. If they over charge you, you have to sit through customer support hell as they make every attempt to weasel out of what they promised, and probably make a few financial threats if you say you're going to back out of the contract they didn't honor. Such a balanced relationship, they can undoubtedly be trusted to handle your personal data and deliver the service they promised.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 17, 2017, 14:17 HorrorScope

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 17, 2017, 13:51 Creston

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 17, 2017, 13:19 Peter M. Smith

So Manning is on appellate leave.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo