Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Darksiders III Announcement

THQ Nordic follows this morning's slip-up with the official announcement of Darksiders III, saying the hack-and-slash sequel is coming to Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 next year. There are details on the Darksiders website, and IGN somehow managed a scoop with a preview of protagonist FURY. Here's word:

THQ Nordic today announced that hack-n-slash action adventure Darksiders® III is currently in development for PC, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox® One, and is slated for release in 2018.

“As promised, we have taken our time to ensure that this next Darksiders will be everything action-adventure gamers and especially Darksiders loyalists could dream of and more,” said Lars Wingefors, Co-Founder and Group CEO, THQ Nordic AB.

The company also announced that it is working with the team at Gunfire Games, which is largely comprised of the original creators of the Darksiders franchise, on development of the long and highly-anticipated project.

“The Gunfire team brings an intimate involvement with every aspect of the Darksiders franchise since its inception,” said Reinhard Pollice, Director of Business and Product Development, THQ Nordic. “There is simply no team better qualified to create Darksiders III, beginning with our unpredictable and enigmatic hero FURY – a mage who is considered the most powerful of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!”

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Darksiders III Announcement May 2, 2017, 16:49 .Drifter

Watched the video on the website . . . looks like a different artist might have designed Fury, she doesn't quite match up with War or Death, stylistically.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Darksiders III Announcement May 2, 2017, 16:43 Nut

This is great news. The Darksiders games are top notch -- though the second one was almost too dense with options and content for its own good. They are Zelda-inspired adventures, but full of good ideas, good execution, and clearly a lot of love. High hopes for the sequel.  

2. Re: Darksiders III Announcement May 2, 2017, 15:52 yuastnav

Didn't play the first one but I liked the idea of playing as Death.

Unfortuntely at some point you realise that you are not really 'that' Death since there is another guy ruling over the dead.

Still was kinda fun pretending, though.

1. Re: Darksiders III Announcement May 2, 2017, 15:12 Alamar

I really should force myself through the rest of #2... Loved the first, but felt the second was pretty meh... I'm expecting the next to be more like #2 though...  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo