Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Outlast 2 Tomorrow; New Trailers

A new trailer from Outlast 2 sets the stage for tomorrow's release of the survival/horror sequel. Red Barrels also announces that this will come alongside Outlast Trinity, a bundle of both Outlast games, calling this a trilogy because of the inclusion of the Outlast Whistle Blower DLC. Here's a summary of what to expect from the new game:

As journalists, you and your wife have a reputation for taking risks and digging into the stories no one else dares to touch, but this time you may have gone too far. Your investigation of a seemingly impossible murder leads you deep into the Arizona desert, and into a darkness so wicked that no light could ever shine upon it.

No conflict is ever black and white. But once the dust has settled, the victors get to decide who was right and who was wrong. Who is good and who is evil. Human nature pushes us to extremes of violence and depravity, which we then justify by divine inspiration and a promise of paradise to come. Horror rises from desperation and blind faith. Outlast 2 will test your faith, pushing players to a place where going mad is the only sane thing to do.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Outlast 2 Tomorrow; New Trailers Apr 25, 2017, 10:30 MajorD

Looks pretty very sick and twisted.

Still counting...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Outlast 2 Tomorrow; New Trailers Apr 25, 2017, 08:59 MoreLuckThanSkill

I liked the first one, but I think I've reached my limit for "Run for Your Life" simulators, aka no way to fight back, aside from the occasional scripted enemy death.

Pass, until it's on a pretty significant sale.

1. Re: Outlast 2 Tomorrow; New Trailers Apr 25, 2017, 04:03 Quinn

Bought it this morning. Can't wait to start it up when night falls!  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo