Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month

TopWare Interactive announces Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae will launch on May 25th, offering DLC for RPG sequel for Windows, OS X, and Linux. In revealing the date, they admit the scope of this project expanded after they announced it over a year ago:

The RPG Phenomenon, Two Worlds II, makes its triumphant return! The creative teams from TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump Studios are excited to present Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae, launching May 25, 2017! So grab your staff, sharpen your blades, and ready your bow; at long last, it’s time to return to Antaloor!

Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae plunges the Hero into a decades-old mystery and a battle against a hideous, ancient evil known as The Tenebrae. The stakes have never been higher, but our hero won’t face this threat alone. Friends and foes both new and old await you, as you fight to discover the truth behind a powerful secret that will shake the Two Worlds universe to its core.

“When we started development on Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae in early 2016, we underestimated how excited our team would be to get back to Antaloor. It took longer than expected, but we ended up with a 10+ hour adventure that is nearly a full sized release! Due to how large Call of the Tenebrae became, we’ve decided to release our game as an add-on to Two Worlds II, in addition to a standalone version for fans both new and old.” - Alexandra Constandache, CEO TopWare Interactive

Play through 10+ hours of thrilling gameplay and experience Antaloor like never before with a major HD engine update! Packed with new locations, enemies, weapons and achievements, Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae will be released for the PC, Mac, Linux and the Steam OS.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 23:35 eRe4s3r

ItBurn wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 15:42:
eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 11:05:
To be honest I liked the terribleness

Especially since this ->
http://www.moddb.com/mods/worldmerge

exists...

Can that be played in coop or is it just singleplayer?

I am pretty certain that worldmerge at least is SP only. It has a lot of unique loot items that are definitely not sharable. Aka, only 1 can pick them up, this includes the new quest items for the (very very very long) new "story line" that really makes you go everywhere on the map at some point.

That said, network button isn't grayed out, but I don't own the steam version of Two Worlds 2, so really no idea...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 18:03 HorrorScope

It is separate standalone mission coop w/in-game lobby and not story. It would have been a ton better if coop.  

8. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 17:15 Acleacius

I really distrust reality pimp. Pimp

First they promised Coop for Two Worlds, never released. Then they promised an editor and afai can tell, they setup a faux registration to get it but afaik no one ever did. Now I've heard they did better on Two Worlds II and I'm glad some of you are happy.

Don't get me started on Raven's Cry. Iirc, the two pump chumps got caught faking reviews on Steam, trying to pump up Raven's Cry. They are still trying to charge $50 US for the buggy mess.

Stop. Lose all scripted responses. Improvisation only.

7. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 17:04 El Pit

I liked both Two Worlds games and am looking forward to this. I would rather have a Two Worlds III, though.  
"There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning."
Warren Buffett, right here: https://youtu.be/d37z90pz-qE

6. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 15:42 ItBurn

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 11:05:

Especially since this ->

exists...

Can that be played in coop or is it just singleplayer?

Darks wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 12:41:
Cutter wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 10:29:
Really? DLC for a 6 year old game? It was terrible anyway.

Not really, the game was a lot of fun Coop. maybe you just needed to try it Coop and see how much more fun it really is.

How does the coop work? Can you play the whole campaign or do you have to play specific coop scenarios?

5. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 15:11 HorrorScope

I think they are doing the same type of thing Darksiders is doing, add a little something from past offerings to get the franchise on our minds again as a new full game is coming soon.

I like TW2 Single Player and this is new stuff on a heavily modified engine, which I think is what they are using for TW3.

4. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 14:03 GinRummy

We all had a huge argument over the naming of any potential sequel to "Two Worlds: Two". Should it be Three Worlds: Two? Two Worlds: Three?
Three Worlds: Three? Three Worlds: One? Confusion abounded.

Eventually we reached a concensus based on current gaming trends: "Two Open Worlds: Survival"

3. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 12:41 Darks

Cutter wrote on Apr 21, 2017, 10:29:

Not really, the game was a lot of fun Coop. maybe you just needed to try it Coop and see how much more fun it really is.

Anyone know what the cost of this DLC will be?

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

2. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 11:05 eRe4s3r

Especially since this ->

exists...

This comment was edited on Apr 21, 2017, 11:20.

1. Re: Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Next Month Apr 21, 2017, 10:29 Cutter

"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!" - Royal

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo