Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 28, 2017, 01:53 Razumen

I have a nexus 6P and using the fingerprint sensor on the back feels perfectly natural, as that's where my index finger rests normally when I'm holding it. In fact I think it's actually faster to unlock it that way than if it was at the front.

All in all, just another article about a overproblem "problem" by Apple fanatics.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 22, 2017, 04:00 Luke

Well people running around with a straw up there ass , getting sucked dry from data , and now giving a nice little scan of there thumb ...collect ...store ....build next dna unlock of phone and all those įme want , me have " fucked up brain dead zombies says "fine by me"

If ya can't get the low segment to say yes ..........trick them with a lollipop

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 21, 2017, 16:54 Rigs

I dunno...I'm getting the feeling that BGR.com really doesn't like the new iPhone8 design...

- 'Itís official: Everyone hates the iPhone 8 design that just leaked'
- 'Someone rendered that leaked iPhone 8 design, and it looks even worse than we thought'
- 'These leaked iPhone 8 schematics are a travesty if theyíre real'

...nah...I'm probably just over analyzing it...

Also:
'The idea of having to fumble with your phone to hit a fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone thatís positioned more than halfway down the phone might actually be nauseating.'

Really? Nauseating? It makes you physically nauseous because you have to hit a button on your phone that's takes all of .02 seconds more than if it was in the front?! Fuck you, you entitled little twit! You know what's really nauseating? Reading that article, and the string of articles that all say the same. exact. fucking. thing. every. day! I just had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago and for a while I couldn't eat a damn thing without feeling like I was going to puke my sore guts up! After, whenever I eat something, I have to wait up to 30 mins to make sure I don't have to run to the bathroom for it to come shooting back out one end of me! And you sit there telling me that a button on the back of a fucking phone makes you nauseous?! Steamingmad

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 21, 2017, 17:16.

Master Killer of Threads
---------------------------------------
'The only way to win is not to play', huh?
Here, hold my beer...

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 21, 2017, 15:09 Simon Says

If someone told me 10 years ago that people in 2017 would be pissed at not being able to be fingerprinted easily, I would've called bullshit...

But nowadays, "all your biometrics are belong to us" and people are happily getting in line.

"Progress"

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo