Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

20. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2017, 04:04 VaranDragon

Nucas wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 17:27:
...play the game and have fun and be sure to comment on the beta forum.

If they fix up some things, the game might have a lot of potential. Not saying more due to NDA but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. In fact its much better than I thought it was going to be.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 20:19 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 18:26:
No resting in peace for Aaron Hernandez, that piece of shit. May he boil forever.

Apparently, being in a tight end in prison ruined his life too.

TamperMonkey scripts: Hide Users on BluesNews, Min price Filter for SteamDB

18. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 18:26 Creston

No resting in peace for Aaron Hernandez, that piece of shit. May he boil forever.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 17:27 Nucas

descender wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 16:46:
Well, if they know what region the key came from and I'm not logging in from that region or accessing an account located in that region...

It would be quite trivial for them to block someone like me right now. Especially if they distributed a certain amount of keys to each region for load balance testing and don't want a bunch of Russian keys logging in to US servers.

Their announcement in the launcher says it opens again on the 21st at 10am, not tomorrow.

they bumped the start up a day about an hour ago. god damnit, i was off tomorrow.

there are currently only two servers and you can choose which one to connect to so don't fret about region locking. play the game and have fun and be sure to comment on the beta forum.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 16:46 descender

Well, if they know what region the key came from and I'm not logging in from that region or accessing an account located in that region...

It would be quite trivial for them to block someone like me right now. Especially if they distributed a certain amount of keys to each region for load balance testing and don't want a bunch of Russian keys logging in to US servers.

Their announcement in the launcher says it opens again on the 21st at 10am, not tomorrow.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 16:32 Nucas

1badmf wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 15:06:
Nucas wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 14:38:
hey you miserable shits, this forum is currently giving away 20,000 beta keys for quake champions. you'll need to register to acquire the key.

russian = automatic nope =D those guys will hack you just cuz you're not russian.

ok

descender wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 16:13:
I just grabbed a key from that Russian site with a throwaway email while logged into my VPN and was able to activate it to my regular Bethesda account, so it isn't region locked or anything. Downloaded and installed Champions... *shrug*... TBD if it actually works on the 21st when the beta opens again.

"TBD"? i was expecting goofball faux wariness from people because russians are going to send you a spike for looking at their videogame forum but you really think your legitimate key you already activated with bethesda isn't going to work or something? also it starts tomorrow at 10am est.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 16:17 descender

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 15:24:
Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 15:20:
Really? Don't see how Hernandez is worthy of a mention. A murderer who took a shortcut out of his punishment.
We should be thankful because he just saved taxpayer dollars.

And he still didn't choke as bad as the Falcons...

Badum bum.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 16:13 descender

I just grabbed a key from that Russian site with a throwaway email while logged into my VPN and was able to activate it to my regular Bethesda account, so it isn't region locked or anything. Downloaded and installed Champions... *shrug*... TBD if it actually works on the 21st when the beta opens again.  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 15:41 RedEye9

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 15:32:
Good point. Someone mail a thank you note to the family.
Nah, just send them a bill for the sheet he used.

unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality

11. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 15:34 Mr. Tact

Yes, he had already been convicted of a murder and been given life without parole.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 15:32 JohnQP

Swegin hengdai on moar Deadwood.

As for Hernandez, I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. One day I hear he's beat the rap on a double murder, the next he's hanged himself in his cell. I guess I missed the thing where he was being tried for a double-murder while already being in jail for a previous murder, or something?

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 15:32 Mr. Tact

Good point. Someone mail a thank you note to the family.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 15:24 RedEye9

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 15:20:
Really? Don't see how Hernandez is worthy of a mention. A murderer who took a shortcut out of his punishment.

unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 15:20 Mr. Tact

6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 15:06 1badmf

Nucas wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 14:38:
hey you miserable shits, this forum is currently giving away 20,000 beta keys for quake champions. you'll need to register to acquire the key.

russian = automatic nope =D those guys will hack you just cuz you're not russian.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 14:38 Nucas

4. Re: Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Plans Apr 19, 2017, 14:02 Kxmode

Blue wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 10:25:
VaranDragon wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 10:06:
Though it might, for some unfathomable scientific reason, be funny as fuck, I still feel that the story "Destroyed By Giant Egg Beaters" shouldn't be listed under the science category

Killjoy.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

TamperMonkey scripts: Hide Users on BluesNews, Min price Filter for SteamDB

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 10:56 Tipsy McStagger

I'll believe Deadwood comes back when I see the show on TV.

Those HBO guys who cancelled it are SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKA!!!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 10:25  Blue 

VaranDragon wrote on Apr 19, 2017, 10:06:
Though it might, for some unfathomable scientific reason, be funny as fuck, I still feel that the story "Destroyed By Giant Egg Beaters" shouldn't be listed under the science category

Killjoy.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2017, 10:06 VaranDragon

20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo