I think it would be good to take a step back and think:
- Single-player Star Wars game using the latest Frostbite engine
- Tells the story between ROTJ and TFA. A lot of story to tell in a 30-year span.
- After the Mass Effect Andromeda debacle, EA isn't going to be so keen to ramrod SJW stuff. It'll be there, but it will likely be very subtle and not so in-your-face.
- Jade Raymond's studio MOTIVE worked on the single-player campaign. She was responsible for Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 and has an excellent track record of producing great products. I'm sure most of her team consists of the original AC crew, or at least people she knows will contribute to a great gaming experience. I'm not worried at this point.
- I was disappointed after Disney dissolved LucasArts and by extension 1313. Also, disappointed that Star Wars Battlefront had no single-player campaign. At this point, I'm happy EA is fronting the cost to create a proper BF title with single-player and multi-player. It's no 1313, but I'll take it!
"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." - Those Who Remain by G. Michael Hopf