Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Star Wars Battlefront II Teaser

Here's the official reveal teaser trailer for Star Wars Battlefront II, the upcoming Star Wars action game sequel (thanks DSOGaming). This includes a moment of what is described as "game engine footage," and the description says to expect the full length trailer tomorrow at 2:30 pm EDT.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Plans Apr 15, 2017, 14:34 jdreyer

Task wrote on Apr 15, 2017, 09:17:
VaranDragon wrote on Apr 15, 2017, 03:01:
So they are teasing Tie fighter gameplay? For a Battlefront game? Lying sons of bitches, and retarded gamers will still fall for it....

Well that's what I was saying last time in prediction of the "story," it's the same leaked footage. Some sort of sob story to keep fighting for the Emperor (woooo, yeh fight for evvvvil!), Imperialism/Empire is Good, Imperial Remnant thing. Perhaps it has a "twist" and she witnesses atrocities or something.
A story appropriate for the age we live in.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Plans Apr 15, 2017, 09:17 Task

VaranDragon wrote on Apr 15, 2017, 03:01:
So they are teasing Tie fighter gameplay? For a Battlefront game? Lying sons of bitches, and retarded gamers will still fall for it....

Well that's what I was saying last time in prediction of the "story," it's the same leaked footage. Some sort of sob story to keep fighting for the Emperor (woooo, yeh fight for evvvvil!), Imperialism/Empire is Good, Imperial Remnant thing. Perhaps it has a "twist" and she witnesses atrocities or something.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

5. Re: Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Plans Apr 15, 2017, 03:01 VaranDragon

4. Re: Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Plans Apr 14, 2017, 23:47 Kxmode

Is this the single-player campaign? If it's not, why do they need to release a sequel? Is the Frostbite 3 engine outdated? If I ride a train from California to New York, what's my favorite color when I reach Oklahoma?  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Teaser Apr 14, 2017, 23:42 Linksil

So this will be the leaked trailer with no in game play footage again... *sigh* I love the internet, but sometimes what it's done with marketing is just bad.  

Munching On: FF14 storyline, SAO PS4, Horizon.

2. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Teaser Apr 14, 2017, 20:10 Agent-Zero

fuck a teaser  

1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Teaser Apr 14, 2017, 19:54 Hump

UGH, will someone PLEASE put this fucking overrated IP to bed once and for all???  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >