Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 10, 2017, 15:01 eRe4s3r

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 12:16:
Erica, why do all androids look like schoolgirls?
Because if they looked like the women in ME:A no one would take a second glance.

haha Ain't that the truth

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 9, 2017, 20:08 Dacote

OpenGL v Vulkan
Something was amiss w/the Mad Max - Stronghold – Tyrant’s Lash (redone) results.

4. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 9, 2017, 19:50 Rhett

Because if they looked like the women in ME:A no one would take a second glance.

We'll bang, okay?

3. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 9, 2017, 19:28 Eirikrautha

If they all looked like the women in ME:A, they would develop a hatred for humanity who so designed them. This festering anger would grow into a resolve to exterminate all biological life, and spawn the Reapers who will cause the Mass Effect Universe to be a reality. It's Massception...

2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 9, 2017, 14:32 jdreyer

LOL.

Also, I think it's only in Japan that all androids are schoolgirls, which speaks to the particular neuroses and fetishes of that country.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 9, 2017, 12:16 RedEye9

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >