Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer

A new official trailer from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series. This post explains the clip, and says the game will debut on April 18th:

It's me again!
Today we dropped the first trailer for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series. It's that video at the top of the page -- click it, watch it, and report back.

RIGHT?
The game is available to pre-order now. The first episode, 'Tangled Up in Blue,' premieres April 18th. The season pass disc will be available beginning May 2nd in North America and May 5th across the globe.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 31, 2017, 12:53 Kxmode

ForgedReality wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 09:36:
Does anybody actually buy these dumb Telltale games?

I enjoyed the 5-part BTTF series. The actor they hired to voice Marty was a dead ringer for Mike Fox. However, I think Christopher Lloyd was the best part. He brought back Doc Brown all the way.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 31, 2017, 10:18 Beamer

Trashy wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 09:47:
I thought The Tales of the Borderlands game was a fun diversion, Also it only cost me $2.99

The first two Walking Dead games and a Wolf Among Us are great.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

6. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 31, 2017, 09:47 Trashy

I thought The Tales of the Borderlands game was a fun diversion, Also it only cost me $2.99

5. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 31, 2017, 09:36 ForgedReality

4. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 31, 2017, 08:55 Domgrief

ViRGE wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 08:35:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 30, 2017, 21:01:
Has TTG ever made anything original that wasn't based off of an existing IP?
Yes. Puzzle Agent.

Puzzle Agent is original, but there's a huge amount of inspiration drawn from Graham Annable's existing body of work (particularly Hidden People, which predates Puzzle Agent by a couple of years).

3. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 31, 2017, 08:35 ViRGE

Yes. Puzzle Agent.

2. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 31, 2017, 08:17 Domgrief

There was Telltale Texas Hold'Em, where they tried their hand at inventing characters such as Theodore Dudebrough and Grandma Shaky.

1. Re: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Trailer Mar 30, 2017, 21:01 Kxmode

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo