Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed

A tweet from Square Enix reveals the removal of the time limit from the FINAL FANTASY XIV trial version. This allows sampling of the MMORPG up to level 35, no longer restricted to two weeks. You can get started on the FINAL FANTASY XIV Promotional Site and there are details on the FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center, though this still refers to the trial as 14 days. Thanks PCGamesN.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 29, 2017, 14:26 GunSpeed

And I thought they would welcome us old players...

"Your SQUARE ENIX account must not have had a previous FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn license.
* You must not have participated in the 14-day Free Trial before.
* You must not have participated in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.
* You must not have a full version license of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn."

I am too old to bother and create new account

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 29, 2017, 01:10 Cram

sauron wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 11:43:
Cram wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 09:44:
Anyone playing this game that can provide some opinions on how it is these days?

I played this for a while when it came out, and it was really good. Apparently these days it's even better - the expansion content has been really well reviewed.

The graphics are good, gameplay is fun, grouping is kinda optional but also fun, and the community (at least when I played) was good natured and light hearted.

I have played several MMORPGs and this was one I really enjoyed. Hope this helps!

Thanks!

8. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 20:58 Mordecai Walfish

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 17:25:
Starts great, becomes a hugely annoying boring as fuck grind later

It is very pretty to look at for a time...

Guess a trial of the first 35 levels is a good thing then, as I dont see myself subbing to an MMO, but want to experience a bit of what they made here at least. Square does craft some really beautiful environments.

7. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 18:36 HorrorScope

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 28, 2017, 17:25:

Known as the Usual.

6. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 17:25 eRe4s3r

It is very pretty to look at for a time...

5. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 15:02 Bundy

Might give this a look. ESO didn't really float my boat.  

4. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 12:28 Frijoles

Anyone playing this game that can provide some opinions on how it is these days?

I bounce between MMOs. Last played this one about a month ago. The lower-level fates are fairly empty, so there's a bit of grind to level up. The Palace of the Dead was interesting. That's the procedurally generated instance that gets harder as you dive deeper. Mainly I just healed instance runs and did my one-a-day bonus to slowly level. I honestly didn't see a whole lot different from several months ago when I played last. It's a nice change of scenery, but if you hate WoW types MMOs, you probably wouldn't like it. Level 35 would certainly give you a taste though.

3. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 11:43 sauron

I played this for a while when it came out, and it was really good. Apparently these days it's even better - the expansion content has been really well reviewed.

The graphics are good, gameplay is fun, grouping is kinda optional but also fun, and the community (at least when I played) was good natured and light hearted.

I have played several MMORPGs and this was one I really enjoyed. Hope this helps!

Kittens!

2. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 10:38 Mordecai Walfish

Awesome. Always wanted to try FF XIV. MMO drudgery seems slightly more palatable with Square's art and music involved in the mix.  

1. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial Time Limit Removed Mar 28, 2017, 09:44 Cram

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo