Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

New GeForce Drivers

GeForce website now features new version 378.92 game-ready GeForce drivers for NVIDIA graphics cards. These are the optimal drivers for Mass Effect: Andromeda, which is to be released tomorrow, as well as Rock Band VR, which is coming on Thursday. They also offer this new article on Rock Band VR, providing a full rundown of what to expect.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: New GeForce Drivers Mar 21, 2017, 10:10 NewMaxx

Hmm, the unlock "patch" I downloaded over VPN was in the 45MB range, I think. I was pulling like 250 KB/s over VPN and it took five minutes? Suffice to say it wasn't large enough to hinder me even on a slow ass VPN!

I had the full game pre-loaded from the trial (incl. the 0-day patch) so no problems there!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: New GeForce Drivers Mar 21, 2017, 10:05 eRe4s3r

You evil south korean haxor

thanks to my slow ass download speed, I don't even have to bother with SK VPN, I can just use the US one

What was the unlock download in size? 40mb?

1. Re: New GeForce Drivers Mar 21, 2017, 08:14 NewMaxx

Woohoo, a driver for Mass Effect: Agenda!

(I kid, I kid)

Been playing the full thing since yesterday thanks to my VPN. So far, so good, although like many newer titles it plays significantly better in fullscreen than borderless.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo