Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: In The Cockpit, Landing A 737 In Strong Winds Looks Insane. You may never fly again.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Into the Black Mar 21, 2017, 08:51 Texas Jake

The expression at the end of the landing is gold. I think I heard him say "..and tower said I couldn't do it, ha!"  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Into the Black Mar 21, 2017, 02:00 jdreyer

That pilot looked a little bit like a young Bill Paxton. Damn that looked like a rough landing. Still, was probably easier than landing this helo on the back of a tiny frigate in thirty foot seas.

Stay a while, and listen.

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 20, 2017, 23:03 Trainwreck

If you think that looks nuts, you should observe the flight deck during aerial refueling :p  

3. Re: Into the Black Mar 20, 2017, 21:16 RedEye9

That landing was freaky deaky
I'm always saying that airline pilot gets his all salary for one landing per month...this is the day I earned mine...maximum crosswind limit steady, gust plus steady and gust in one...FULL FORCE column deflections was reqired...I LOVE Boeing 737 for it's stability in severe conditions...

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

2. Re: Into the Black Mar 20, 2017, 21:09 Cutter

Yeah, I'm gonna call fake on that one.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

1. combo-breach today Mar 20, 2017, 20:41 Kxmode

Got a notification from an identity monitoring service about a combo breach today:

We detected your identity on one of the following: Deep Web, Dark Web, or File Sharing Networks.

Description: In March 2017, a combo breach having exposed 2,421,472 records from Origin, Steam and PSN. The data in the breach contains emails and passwords. This doesn't mean that the company suffered any breach this information could be collected from Malwares.
Potential Type: breach
Potentially Impacted Website: combo breach
Where Found: deepweb
Password: Exposed Online

I've highlight the above because I haven't seen any news from EA, Valve, or Sony. Guys, change your passwords ASAP. Doing my civic gaming duty.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo