Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 20, 2017, 09:27 Phasenoise

Coach seating is inhumane if you are over 5'10". Your knees will be crammed into the seat in front of you, god forbid they try to recline - you'll die.

I get they are saving costs, and I'm sympathetic. I'd even pay for a little more room. Sadly the gulf from "sardines" to business or first class is HUGE in cost. I'd like some Coach Plus where they can still treat you like shit but you get two more inches of space.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 20, 2017, 06:59 The Half Elf

I can elbow someone to death for a armrest, but I'd much rather have 2-3 inches of leg room. It use to be you could request an emergency exit to get that few extra inches of space, but now they charge extra for that seat.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 19, 2017, 16:09 Cutter

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 19, 2017, 14:28:
Creston wrote on Mar 19, 2017, 12:24:
"Lawmakers, in need of money yet again, threaten airline industry, await bribes."

Haha, love it! I have no doubt that's one possible goal for this bill. Personally, I'd rather have more space between the seats so I don't have to be pressed right up against the fat sweaty fuck who didn't shower all weekend. I AM ALL FOR making huge people pay for multiple seats if they're the size of two normal humans. I HATE that they never believe they should, and try to squeeze their behemoth ass into a normal sized seat, spilling over ONTO me.

Or maybe you're undersized. That's the new normal in America. How exactly do you make the determination what's normal sized? I'm an endomorph with a linebacker build. I'm a big enough guy that my shoulders easily move into the space beside me. And while my ass fits in the seat I also like to sit - like most males do - with my legs spread to give my junk some room. Most seating on any transit is just too fucking small for most people these days, and has been for a few decades now. That's why I always loved bench seating in old vehicles..

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 19, 2017, 14:28 HoSpanky

Creston wrote on Mar 19, 2017, 12:24:
"Lawmakers, in need of money yet again, threaten airline industry, await bribes."

Haha, love it! I have no doubt that's one possible goal for this bill. Personally, I'd rather have more space between the seats so I don't have to be pressed right up against the fat sweaty fuck who didn't shower all weekend. I AM ALL FOR making huge people pay for multiple seats if they're the size of two normal humans. I HATE that they never believe they should, and try to squeeze their behemoth ass into a normal sized seat, spilling over ONTO me.

1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 19, 2017, 12:24 Creston

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo