Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

Blizzard Seeks to Reduce Overwatch Draws

Responding to a post on the Overwatch Forums, Blizzard's Jeff Kaplan agrees with the sentiment of the post complaining about draws in Overwatch. He says testing of changes meant to reduce their frequency will begin soon in the multiplayer shooter: "We have changes coming to the PTR very soon. These changes will greatly diminish the number of draws. More details inc. extremely soon." In a later post he makes a finer distinction about what game modes he's discussing: "We're also working on reducing Capture the Flag draws and elimination draws but those changes are further out."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Blizzard Seeks to Reduce Overwatch Draws Mar 21, 2017, 00:20 MattyC

EDIT: Removing this. Didn't realize how old this post was.

This comment was edited on Mar 21, 2017, 03:32.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Blizzard Seeks to Reduce Overwatch Draws Mar 19, 2017, 07:53 Suppa7

Pigeon wrote on Mar 18, 2017, 13:17:
I feel like there's something they could do to help match making.

It's called removing the drm and giving dedicated servers. Not like that's going to happen though with the fucking loot boxes.

1. Re: Blizzard Seeks to Reduce Overwatch Draws Mar 18, 2017, 13:17 Pigeon

I feel like there's something they could do to help match making. Last weekend I dropped ~400 points after getting team after team that seemed to have zero idea of how to play the game. Also I feel like you're punished for healing, how many points you get in comp seems to be weighted heavily on eliminations. As a healer you're not getting many of those. Not a huge difference in points, but it adds up when you're trying to rank, and seeing as you're playing a class everyone is apparently allergic to (at least in gold and below), you'd think you'd get more, or at least equal points. Anyways, salt I guess...  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo