Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Post-Release Mass Effect Andromeda MP Maps Free

Replying to a question about distribution plans for post-release multiplayer maps in Mass Effect Andromeda, BioWare's Aaryn Flynn tweets that these will be free (thanks PCGamesN). It was already announced the game will have no season pass, but the Aaryn was specifically asked if multiplayer maps will be free like they were with Mass Effect III. It turns out this will be the case, as he answers: "It's going to be just like ME3."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Post-Release Mass Effect Andromeda MP Maps Free Mar 7, 2017, 23:30 HoSpanky

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 17:08:
I'm debating buying this for PS4 or PC. my PC is a beast of a system but I was thinking for better multiplayer if I should get it for PS4..

Not sure yet.. Would use my XIM4 adapter too.

I'm buying it for the PS4 because the fiancée wants to play it as well, and it's simply easier to do that on the console. I'm not sure I'll ever play the multiplayer, I don't have PS+. None of the games I bought for the PS4 is multi, this would be the only one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Post-Release Mass Effect Andromeda MP Maps Free Mar 7, 2017, 17:08 Tipsy McStagger

I'm debating buying this for PS4 or PC. my PC is a beast of a system but I was thinking for better multiplayer if I should get it for PS4..

Not sure yet.. Would use my XIM4 adapter too.

2. Re: Post-Release Mass Effect Andromeda MP Maps Free Mar 7, 2017, 12:01 SpectralMeat

Creston wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 11:39:
It's co-op MP. Not everything has to be exactly the same power level as everything else.
Especially in coop. In competitive MP I can see them spending extra time on balancing to get it right but in coop? What the Ai complained that the guns people use are OP or something?

Steam: SpectralMeat

1. Re: Post-Release Mass Effect Andromeda MP Maps Free Mar 7, 2017, 11:39 Creston

Good. The free DLC for ME3 MP extended its life tremendously, and a lot of them were just awesome. They made some great maps and classes and getting for free was just great.

Now I just hope that they stop the nonsensical "Every class and every power and every gun must be balanced to every single other class/power/gun" balancing crap they were doing in ME3, all because five vocal people kept demanding it be so "for the longevity of the game."

Getting a cool gun/power and having it be nerfed completely into oblivion a week later because of some bleaters really got annoying. (Yes, some guns were truly OP and needed to be scaled down, but there's a difference between scaling it down, and instantly making it go from the gun that everybody uses to the gun that literally nobody picks because it's become unusable.)

It's co-op MP. Not everything has to be exactly the same power level as everything else.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo