Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Out of the Blue

It is quite windy around here at the moment, you can hear it battering things and occasionally rattling the windows. The forecast says winds are currently around 45 mph and there are gusts up to 55 mph, and there is a high wind warning that extends for more than the next 24 hours. The timing of this is not ideal, as we have a dumpster full of garbage and debris sitting out front right now, which has the potential to strew garbage all over. The good news is that most of the junk in there is too heavy to become airborne, but in looking out there, I cant help thinking some of the lighter stuff may already be out there exploring the world.

Windy Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Idle Raiders: Second Run.
Images: Wonderful photos of rescued seal hugging its plushy seal plaything.
Hotel checkout checklist.
Media: Incredible Roller Blades Performance By 11 Year Old Girl.
Sea Lions Playing Volleyball.
Follow-up: Oscars Envelopegate: This is why both PwC accountants have been banned.
The Funnies: Wally And Gandhi Have Lots In Common - Dilbert.
View
72 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

72. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 9, 2017, 08:05 Redmask

Rigs wrote on Mar 8, 2017, 00:10:
whichever. That's your opinion. Fine. Are you done? (I still don't understand why you're even here to begin with and why you chose that one small thing to give me a hard time about?)

This is a public place to talk, this isn't your tea time. People can come and go as they please. The fucking nerve of you is unreal.

Do you ever notice you're the common element in your never ending forum battles? Think about that before you start blaming everyone else.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

71. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2017, 12:20 RedEye9

Sepharo wrote on Mar 8, 2017, 08:50:
Are you done? (I still don't understand why you're even here to begin with and why you chose that one small thing to give me a hard time about?)

You forgot again? I guess since you like circles I'll also repeat myself. I was explaining why you received eyerolls. It was because you met childish bullshit with childish bullshit and tried to call it mature.
DING DING DING DING

Dangit, I'm beginning not to sound like the childish one here.
Let's see if I can fix that.

=-RedEye9-=

#Don'tMockMeBro

#MoveOn=-Rigs-=MoveOn

#YouCan'tIgnoreMe

Now that should firmly cement my rankings and put me back on top as being the stupid childish twat.
whew, for a minute there I thought I might have been losing my mojo.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

70. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 8, 2017, 09:26 BobBob

Popcorn  

Don't like my post? Submit a complaint

69. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 8, 2017, 08:50 Sepharo

Are you done? (I still don't understand why you're even here to begin with and why you chose that one small thing to give me a hard time about?)

You forgot again? I guess since you like circles I'll also repeat myself. I was explaining why you received eyerolls. It was because you met childish bullshit with childish bullshit and tried to call it mature.

68. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 8, 2017, 08:17 Verno

Rigs wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 21:54:
Just couldn't keep your mouth shut, could ya?

Kind of an ironic comment considering the source, probably wouldn't be what I would've led with. Also kind of weird that you keep tabs on me but whatever floats your boat I guess.

You wouldn't understand trying to be civil and mature and taking the high road out of an argument. Out of the whole argument, out of everything that was said, you picked that to have a problem with. Inquisitive Did I not word it correctly for your tastes, o' wise one? Please, by all means, teach me the error of my ways... Movingalong

Sepharo already mentioned it but as usual you are completely unwilling to ever admit you could be handling something incorrectly and go on the offensive. Picking or continuing fights with people, calling them a bunch of names, editing their quotes after putting them on ignore then responding yet again and so on is not the high road. If you want to ignore people then just ignore them, no one cares and the posturing looks silly.

You can get in a bunch of insults or whatever now, I just wanted to clarify since it seemed like you weren't understanding despite saying you did. I won't follow up further to this topic as its just going to descend further.

Playing: Beat Saber, Control, Warhammer 2
Watching: Peaky Blinders, Ad Astra, The Office

67. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 8, 2017, 00:10 Rigs

* REMOVED *

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2018, 21:19.

66. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 23:03 Sepharo

Rigs wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 22:51:
Sepharo wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 22:46:
I was hoping to explain his eyeroll since you didn't seem to get it.

Yes, I get it. I got it when I wrote it. I had reasons for writing it the way I did. If it sounded 'cringy' or 'not like an adult', I don't know what to tell you...maybe what you're all telling ME - Move on?

=-Rigs-=

I'm pretty sure you didn't and still may not... you characterized your reply as civil, mature, and taking the high road.
It wasn't.

65. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 22:51 Rigs

* REMOVED *

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2018, 21:20.

64. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 22:46 Sepharo

Rigs wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 22:29:
Sepharo wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 22:18:
The civil highroad where you characterize the post you're replying to as "childish bullshit" and inform them that you're ignoring them.

Another strategy to ignoring a person is just uh, ignoring them, and not replying at all.

No, you're right. I'm obviously not ignoring them entirely, but the Ignore system here, if you haven't seen it, allows you to click their name and see what they said. Being 'Ignored' doesn't preclude talking to them again essentially because of this. It's not an all or nothing system nor do I choose to use it that way as is my right.

Question...why did you choose that one thing to comment on? You didn't participate in this argument at any point, yet, again, like Verno, out of everything that was said, you choose to focus on that small piece? Did nothing RedEye say warrant a response? I find that very odd.

=-Rigs-=

I was hoping to explain his eyeroll since you didn't seem to get it.

63. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 22:36 Orogogus

Rigs wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 22:29:
No, you're right. I'm obviously not ignoring them entirely, but the Ignore system here, if you haven't seen it, allows you to click their name and see what they said. Being 'Ignored' doesn't preclude talking to them again essentially because of this. It's not an all or nothing system nor do I choose to use it that way as is my right.

=-Rigs-=

We all know that. But on every forum that has an ignore system, people inevitably make big important announcements that they're ignoring someone. Some forums don't put in an ignore feature specifically to avoid this kind of post. It's not grown-up.

Like posting about quitting Facebook or Twitter, it's a special snowflake thing to do. Just eat the eyerolls, move on.

62. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 22:29 Rigs

* REMOVED *

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2018, 21:21.

61. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 22:18 Sepharo

The civil highroad where you characterize the post you're replying to as "childish bullshit" and inform them that you're ignoring them.

Another strategy to ignoring a person is just uh, ignoring them, and not replying at all.

60. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 21:54 Rigs

* REMOVED *

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2018, 21:22.

59. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 7, 2017, 14:01 Verno

Rigs wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 23:29:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 15:47:
>Childish bullshit<

I'm sorry that I clicked your name to see what you said, since you're now 'Ignored'.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Playing: Beat Saber, Control, Warhammer 2
Watching: Peaky Blinders, Ad Astra, The Office

58. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 5, 2017, 22:59 RedEye9

I lied, my new sig and hastag is my new favorite thing.

=-RedEye9-=

#Don'tMockMeBro

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

57. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 5, 2017, 22:45 RedEye9

Derp wrote on Mar 5, 2017, 20:27:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 5, 2017, 09:59:
<Proof positive that I'm witty and unresistable>

Oops, I did it again!

<fart humor makes me so angry> =-Derp-=

Derp, derp derp derpy der derping.

=-Derp-=
Well now I don't want to use your signature or your hashtag.

Thanks for the shorter posts.
You were very slow to "get it" but your catching on!!!

You should be proud of yourself.

56. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 5, 2017, 20:27 Rigs

* REMOVED *

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2018, 21:22.

55. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 5, 2017, 09:59 RedEye9

Rigs wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 23:29:
<Amazing and witty retort>
>fart humor makes me so angry< =-Rigs-=

Thanks for keeping that sorta concise. It meant a lot that you took the effort.

Just so you know, I have my big boy pants on and will not put you on ignore. But if the wheel on my mouse "wears out" scrolling past your dementia YOU WILL GET THE REPAIR BILL.

=-RedEye9-=

#Don'tMockMeBro

54. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 4, 2017, 23:29 Rigs

* REMOVED *

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2018, 21:23.

53. Re: Game Developers Choice Awards Mar 4, 2017, 15:57 Dacote

Rigs wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 15:15:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 12:59:
Sorry, when you see a classic it bears repeating so here goes

Don't you dare mock me. lol

Have you tried any of the lactaid products. Their milk is a little sweet but they also make a cottage cheese. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THmFi1J5sxM

=-RedEye9-=

Enjoy your adventure with Redmask on the Ignore list, twerp. Your attempts at trying to provoke me are so obvious that I'm surprised you tried at all. But maybe you don't know any better. (Comprehension of simple things not being your strong suit n' all) You think you're the first one to mock my signature? Like I said, if that's the best you got, go home. You're but a bored child, plain for everyone here to see (except you). Nothing you say or do will change anything, much like your life up to this point.

TL;DR - Who am I trying to fool, I can't do a TLDR.

Hey RedMask, whatcha doin later on because it seems we are supposed to be together but fare warning, I fart when I eat pomme frites.
Rigs wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 18:23:
You don't want to see it, fine, put me on ignore then. =-Rigs-=
Now I'm just confused. Who is supposed to ignore who.

Sorry BobBob, but there will be others.

=-RedEye9-=

#Don'tMockMeBro
hashtags are so 2014, for shame redeye
Do you put cheese sause on those freedom fries, you might be lactose intolerant.

72 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >