Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Sniper Elite 4 Released

Steam News announces that Sniper Elite 4 is now available on Steam, offering the latest installment in this sharpshooting series. Word is: "Discover unrivaled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism." Here's more on the game:

Discover unrivalled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism.

Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 transports players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to ancient forests, mountain valleys and colossal Nazi megastructures.

Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before itís even begun.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Released Feb 14, 2017, 13:02 Rigs

Damn, I better put Watch Dogs away for a while and get to finishing the last Sniper Elite (3)! Besides, I need to let these bald patches on my head grow back some hair before I venture further into WD!

=-Rigs-=

'Now we gave you a promise! And we are bound by that promise. And damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to Hell because that is exactly where we're going!' -John Sheridan, 'And All My Dreams Torn Asunder', B5
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Released Feb 14, 2017, 11:12 Agent-Zero

Frijoles wrote on Feb 14, 2017, 10:37:
Any word on how long the single-player campaign is?

20 ish hours

5. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Released Feb 14, 2017, 10:37 Frijoles

Any word on how long the single-player campaign is?  

4. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Released Feb 14, 2017, 10:20 Darks

New optimized NVidia drivers are out today for this game and the new For Honor game.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/115487

Blues, you might want to post this on the site.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

3. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Released Feb 14, 2017, 10:06 Veinman

It unlocked for me last night on Steam. I played the first mission on Hard, which took me just under 2 hours. I loved it, but I was a huge fan of the last game. You are basically a nazi-killing Sam Fisher, in huge environments full of ways to cause chaos.  

2. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Released Feb 14, 2017, 09:54 SpectralMeat

I wonder how is this one. Read RPS review/port reports and they seem to be pretty positive about it.  

Steam: SpectralMeat

1. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Released Feb 14, 2017, 09:46 Alamar

I wonder if they'll promote this by way of a free copy of Sniper 3, like they did with 2... After I bought it...  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo