Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

On Sale

• Rebel Galaxy on Steam. Save 66%.
View

5. Re: On Sale Feb 12, 2017, 11:48 Eirikrautha

Slashman wrote on Feb 12, 2017, 10:03:
Lord Tea wrote on Feb 12, 2017, 04:00:
Not recommended. Not even at this price point. RG is an endless grind.

You waste a lot of your time going from A to B, then looking for/collecting objects, repetitive dogfights, then going back from B to A (A being some space station, B is somewhere far away from that space station). Repeat this procedure 5-10 times and you have the cash to upgrade your MK-1 laser to a MK-2 laser that has slightly better stats and looks exactly the same.

Game saves automatically and only when docked at a station.

Enemies have unlimited ammo, you don't (and you will run out of missiles FAST).

New ships only come with more weapon slots, they look different but feel exactly the same.

BORING.

Oh look! Here comes the "I'm so cool because I disagree with everyone else and I know I'm right" guy. I'm amazed at how it doesn't take more than 4 posts for one of those to show up.
Except that's not what he said. He gave direct examples as to why he didn't like the game, along with information about the game's weaknesses. I'm glad I got this other perspective.

Oh, wait. I guess I should have been, "Oh, look! Here comes the 'I'm so cool because I didn't actually read the post I'm responding to and that means I can attack indiscriminately.' I'm NOT amazed that it takes 4 or fewer posts for one of those to show up..."

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 11, 16:38 Re: On Sale HoSpanky
  2. Feb 11, 23:00  Re: On Sale MoreLuckThanSkill
  3. Feb 12, 04:00 Re: On Sale Lord Tea
  4. Feb 12, 10:03  Re: On Sale Slashman
>> 5. Feb 12, 11:48   Re: On Sale Eirikrautha
  6. Feb 12, 12:23    Re: On Sale Strango
  7. Feb 12, 13:43    Re: On Sale Slashman