Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend

Steam News announces the previously revealed free weekend for Rainbow Six Siege is now underway. The free weekend runs into Sunday afternoon, and if you enjoy the game, it's currently on sale for half off. This post has more:
More than a year after its release, Rainbow Six Siege is going stronger than ever, with a continually growing player base, high-profile tournaments, and a second year's worth of DLC releases on the horizon. If you'd like to discover the speed, strategy, and tension of Rainbow Six Siege's high-stakes counterterrorism matches for yourself, you can jump in for free on all platforms from February 2-5. The free version of Rainbow Six Siege offers access to all of the maps, modes, and Operators present in the full version, giving you the full Siege experience over the free weekend. And if you want to keep playing after February 5, you can grab the full version at a 50% discount for a limited time, and keep all the progress you made during the trial period. The fun starts February 2, so gear up and get ready to breach.
View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 17:21 Muscular Beaver

blah wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 00:21:
Are you saying Rainbow Six Siege is a casual garbage game? I couldn't disagree more. That game is the best out of any of the current competitive shooters and may be one of the best of all time.
Not casual at all. You need a lot of time to get to know the maps and it plays quite differently than your average shooter or even CSGO.
But one of the best competitive? Not really. Its controls are too indirect and clunky for that.
And then there is Uplay...

About to give up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 12:21 ItBurn

Are you saying Rainbow Six Siege is a casual garbage game? I couldn't disagree more. That game is the best out of any of the current competitive shooters and may be one of the best of all time.

The game is the opposite of a garbage game for casuals. It's the most cerebral and strategic multiplayer shooter out there. The destruction itself takes it way beyond anything out there. It's like a game from a future where Call of Duty never happened.

10. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 03:23 Slick

The Half Elf wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 02:15:
Retired wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 01:50:
Slick wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 01:22:
That game is the best out of any of the current competitive shooters and may be one of the best of all time.

Trump voter?

too soon?

I still think BF2 holds the title for "best competitive shooter" after playing in leagues for the game. Played in several other games competitively, and it was by far the best.

I'd say ground combat wise BF3, but overall BF4.

Bunch of us are playing over the weekend in Ghost Recon Beta if you are in it, send a Uplay friend request to Cpt_Ranger.

I didn't get a key

If anyone wants to help a brother out...

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

9. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 02:15 The Half Elf

Retired wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 01:50:
That game is the best out of any of the current competitive shooters and may be one of the best of all time.

Trump voter?

too soon?

I still think BF2 holds the title for "best competitive shooter" after playing in leagues for the game. Played in several other games competitively, and it was by far the best.

I'd say ground combat wise BF3, but overall BF4.

Bunch of us are playing over the weekend in Ghost Recon Beta if you are in it, send a Uplay friend request to Cpt_Ranger.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

8. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 01:50 Retired

Trump voter?

too soon?

7. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 01:22 Slick

Trump voter?

too soon?

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

6. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 00:34 McJammiepants

CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 21:11:
Retired wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 21:06:
They did this on a BETA weekend for Wildlands!? Do their divisions talk to each other?

Mermermermermer mermermermer, mermermer. Mermermer? Mermermermermermermermermermer. Mermer, mermermer. Mermermer. Mer, mermer, mermermermer, mer.

5. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 00:21 blah

4. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 2, 2017, 23:05 Slick

They did this on a BETA weekend for Wildlands!? Do their divisions talk to each other?

Speaking of Division(s)... people are streaming the new PvP DLC for The Division right now, it looks tight, and completes the Tom Clancy Trifecta.

3. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 2, 2017, 22:28 Rhett

During a beta for Wildlands, after a beta of For Honor, during the Rainbow Six Siege or whatever-the-hell Invitational event... I bet people who got tickets are quite flustered lol.

Oh, also during the beta for (and this one kinda baffles me), Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3. Same days as GR:W. Pretty busy weekend!

2. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 2, 2017, 21:11 CJ_Parker

Who cares except maybe a handful of people who are at most remotely interested in these casual garbage games? Both games are a complete waste of bandwidth and valuable gaming time that could be spent much better with something decent even if it meant replaying something decent for the umpteenth time.

1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 2, 2017, 21:06 Retired

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >