Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow

The Elder Scrolls Online website teases a livestream on Twitch tomorrow at 2:00 pm EST to reveal the "next chapter" in Bethesda's MMORPG. Here's the plan:
We're revealing something big tomorrow that you won't want to miss.

Be sure to join us tomorrow, January 31st at 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 7:00pm GMT on twitch.tv/bethesda to discover the next chapter for The Elder Scrolls Online. We'll be unveiling a bunch of new, exciting information that you definitely won't want to miss. If you plan to watch the announcement live, get your cameras ready now; we want to see your reactions! Share your videos and GIFs with us on Twitter or Instagram using #ESO, or directly on the official ESO forums.

See you tomorrow at 11:00am PST. Don't be late!
View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 14:21 Mordecai Walfish

the add-on is: Morrowind!

Almost makes me want to play ESO now, besides the fact that MMO game mechanics are some of the laziest and most boring possible.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 12:19 Tipsy McStagger

Quinn wrote on Jan 31, 2017, 07:54:
There are only a few games that truly calm me down to a level that is healing mind and body.

Can't really put a price on that.

And if you people don't think that's needed, you've obviously never had a bunch of stress in your life.

10. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 10:08 Xirgu

I played eso in final stages of beta.. I remember nice videos, and cutscenes, but I also remember heroes vastly outnumbering critters, poor goblins spawning and being gang-raped within 0.0001 seconds of their spawning, too many " heroes" kinda killed the game for me. I felt like part of an army of red ants destroying what little landscape and wildlife there was.
I hear it was become a lot better since then, and that it also became kinda free to play, any chance you could say what makes it great for you? kinda looking for a decent mmo and have lost interest in black desert online..

9. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 07:54 Quinn

There are only a few games that truly calm me down to a level that is healing mind and body, and those games are HoMM, Dungeons 2 and ESO.

In that list, ESO is definitely on top. The music, the atmosphere, the incredible quests (for an MMO standard, that is!)... Yeah, I fucking love ESO. Maybe that's also because I was never one of the deluded nutjobs that thought ESO would be Skyrim, but online.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

8. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 05:08 VaranDragon

Im a huge Elders Scrolls fan. I thought Daggerfall was one of the best RPGs ever (at the time), thats how much of a fan I am. I think this game sucks balls. It's a travesty that uses the ES name and should have never been made. Ive played it a bit at a friend's house and it's basically WOW with an Elder Scrolls skin, but none of the charm, atmosphere, gameplay and freedom of an ES game.

The only way that an ES MMO would work would be if it had the complexity of something like Ultima Online.

7. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 02:10 HorrorScope

Steele Johnson wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 23:00:
Make it less boring? I hope so!

Not a chance.

6. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 01:30 The Half Elf

Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 21:58:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 21:51:
Free 2 Play?

If you mean no monthly subscription, then yes. My gaming friends bugged me endlessly to play this game. I tried it out during the last free trail period and ended up buying the base game for 13 bucks. It's not the prettiest game but damn it's friken huge, I've sunk hundreds of hours into it since then and still haven't seen half the content in this thing... and that doesn't include DLC! Major time sink.

Ok Free 2 play is it cost you NOTHING to play. I meant, the game will no longer cost you to play. Right now you still need to buy a copy.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

5. Re: On Sale Jan 31, 2017, 00:16 Kxmode

The Elder Scrolls Online: Sunset?  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

4. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 00:11 Veinman

I bought this over the Christmas break, and I enjoy it. It's not Skyrim, but it definitely feels like Elder Scrolls. And there is a ton of content.  

3. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 30, 2017, 23:00 Steele Johnson

Make it less boring? I hope so!  

2. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 30, 2017, 21:58 Yosemite Sam

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 21:51:
Free 2 Play?

If you mean no monthly subscription, then yes. My gaming friends bugged me endlessly to play this game. I tried it out during the last free trail period and ended up buying the base game for 13 bucks. It's not the prettiest game but damn it's friken huge, I've sunk hundreds of hours into it since then and still haven't seen half the content in this thing... and that doesn't include DLC! Major time sink.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 30, 2017, 21:51 The Half Elf

Free 2 Play?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >