Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass

"Nope." That is the answer provided by Aaryn Flynn on Twitter to the question about whether Mass Effect: Andromeda will have a season pass. There is a subsequent exchange where Flynn says "we'll talk about that later" when asked if there would be story DLC and whether it will be free. So whether the sci-fi action/RPG will have any DLC is still up in the air, but they are taking a pass on the season pass concept. Thanks GameSpot via nin.

View
41 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

41. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 10, 2017, 06:25 CJ_Parker

DarkCntry wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 23:53:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 14:57:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 14:48:
Is it too late to get in on this thread's action? Beatnik

Nah. We can still save the thread so let me start with something constructive...

I shall never post again

FTFY

kbruuuh your wish is my command

For the next five minutes.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

40. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 23:53 DarkCntry

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 14:57:

Nah. We can still save the thread so let me start with something constructive...

I shall never post again

FTFY

39. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 14:57 CJ_Parker

!!! F-U-C-K E-A !!!

38. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 14:48 Kxmode

TamperMonkey scripts: Hide Users on BluesNews, Min price Filter for SteamDB

37. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 14:15 Quinn

|RaptoR| wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 12:21:
Quinn wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 10:50:
Slammed? You think "it's it's" is actually correct?

Whether or not it's correct is irrelevant -- you can understand the spirit/meaning of it, and that's what matters. We're not writing reports or publishing studies here, forums follow conversational english and the meaning is clear in context.

Ah, in that case I agree. Misinterpreted it a bit.

Grammar whoring in these online communities is very silly, indeed. Also because of the fuckton of foreign people. I'm Dutch myself and the whole "'s" rule is different in Dutch so I can see Dutch geniuses even make that mistake in English.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

36. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 12:53 Creston

If there is story DLC, it's not going to be free. Why would that be free? It actually takes significant time from a huge chunk of people to make that. (Not to mention cost for the VO crew etc)

I'm fairly sure all their MP DLC will be free, though, just like it was in ME3. Which is great, because they released a ton of cool maps and classes, and since it was free, it never fractured the player base.

35. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 12:21 |RaptoR|

Quinn wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 10:50:

Whether or not it's correct is irrelevant -- you can understand the spirit/meaning of it, and that's what matters. We're not writing reports or publishing studies here, forums follow conversational english and the meaning is clear in context.

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 11:00:
The amount of illiterates in this thread is fucking scary . Low hanging fruit or not but I usually don't comment on illiterate shit cuz the intahnet is full of that crap. However, bored on a Sunday afternoon and being confronted with "it's it's" is too much, man.
I mean you got to actually try to slip inside that mind and figure out what was going on in that little brain when it wrote "it's it's" and how the hell it didn't realize that something was horribly wrong.
WTF do you have to do to completely neglect your lingual hygiene like that? You got to be a lingual hobo... boozed, drugged, shitfaced to the point of total not-giving-a-fuckery.

So you take the grammar police high road and then dump this kind of drivel into the comment box? I'm sure cuz, intahnet, and fuckery are all readily found in Webster's. Rolleyes

Playing: Elite Dangerous, Overwatch, DOOM, Heroes of the Storm
Xbox Live: Heinekev
PSN: Heinekev

34. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 12:19 RedEye9

nin wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 12:02:
The amount of illiterates in this thread is fucking scary .

Mostly just your shitposts.

+1

unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality

33. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 12:02 nin

The amount of illiterates in this thread is fucking scary .

Mostly just your shitposts.

https://soundcloud.com/trentreznorandatticusross/sets/before-the-flood-soundtrack-1
https://dancewiththedead.bandcamp.com/

32. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 11:58 Dacote

The easily triggered "First World Problem" police are out in full force.  

31. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 11:00 CJ_Parker

The amount of illiterates in this thread is fucking scary . Low hanging fruit or not but I usually don't comment on illiterate shit cuz the intahnet is full of that crap. However, bored on a Sunday afternoon and being confronted with "it's it's" is too much, man.
I mean you got to actually try to slip inside that mind and figure out what was going on in that little brain when it wrote "it's it's" and how the hell it didn't realize that something was horribly wrong.
WTF do you have to do to completely neglect your lingual hygiene like that? You got to be a lingual hobo... boozed, drugged, shitfaced to the point of total not-giving-a-fuckery.

30. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 10:50 Quinn

Slick wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 01:37:
|RaptoR| wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 01:31:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 20:58:
Slick wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 16:53:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 15:45:
Slick wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 15:14:
I'll second that the SP campaign of TF2 was incredible, rival's DOOM. It's it's own thing, not doom-esque, but still amazing.

Dude, first a serious question: Did you, like ever in your whole fucking life, get to see a school from the inside?

Also, Doom's SP campaign that has a "story" that can be written down on the fraction of a wet paper napkin was "incredible"? OK. I've become used to extremely low standards around these parts of the net but seriously, d00d...

lol

I can see one spelling mistake, "rival's" should be "rivals". Is that what you're harping on about?

"It's it's" is perfectly comprehensible, It is, it's own thing. too complicated for your child-like mind?

You gotta be fucking shittin' me bro!
"It's it's" is like the dumbest motherfucking mistake one could possibly make since it is so obviously wrong that "it's" and "it's" can not be in the same sentence like that. The correct one is "It's its... blahblah", of course. Because "it's" = it is and its = possessive reflexive pronoun. Jesus H Christ, dude. English ain't even my first language and even I nubcake know this shit. Goddammit!

So, did you ever go to school? Yes or no?

Also, of course, I didn't play Doom 'cept the demo cuz I'm not retarded. The single player sucked ass. It's just a dumbass shoot'em up. It would do every other game a disservice to call that shit a "campaign". It's a loose arrangement of shooting gallery levels is what it is. And you know I'm right and always will be, forever after,
amen, brother!

You know what's dumber than not understanding "It's it's" in context? Commenting on how shitty a game is after admitting that you never played it.

SLAMMED.

Also, I think we're pretty far down the beef list to be getting mad at punctuation.

Infact, as a protest, I'm going to go back to not capitalizing anything.

you brought this on yourself.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

29. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 03:39 eRe4s3r

CrushBug wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 15:14:

There is no Day 1 DLC for Mass Effect: Andromeda (nor was there for DAI). There is a pre-order item, but that pre-order item is always included with the Deluxe edition, regardless of when you purchase it. There is no vendor exclusive DLC for Mass Effect: Andromeda.

If true than that is amazing. I am still apparently jaded by Mass Effect 2 and 3 dlc policy ;p

28. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 01:37 Slick

|RaptoR| wrote on Jan 9, 2017, 01:31:
I'll second that the SP campaign of TF2 was incredible, rival's DOOM. It's it's own thing, not doom-esque, but still amazing.

Dude, first a serious question: Did you, like ever in your whole fucking life, get to see a school from the inside?

Also, Doom's SP campaign that has a "story" that can be written down on the fraction of a wet paper napkin was "incredible"? OK. I've become used to extremely low standards around these parts of the net but seriously, d00d...

lol

I can see one spelling mistake, "rival's" should be "rivals". Is that what you're harping on about?

"It's it's" is perfectly comprehensible, It is, it's own thing. too complicated for your child-like mind?

"It's it's" is like the dumbest motherfucking mistake one could possibly make since it is so obviously wrong that "it's" and "it's" can not be in the same sentence like that. The correct one is "It's its... blahblah", of course. Because "it's" = it is and its = possessive reflexive pronoun. Jesus H Christ, dude. English ain't even my first language and even I nubcake know this shit. Goddammit!

Also, of course, I didn't play Doom 'cept the demo cuz I'm not retarded. The single player sucked ass. It's just a dumbass shoot'em up. It would do every other game a disservice to call that shit a "campaign". It's a loose arrangement of shooting gallery levels is what it is. And you know I'm right and always will be, forever after,
amen, brother!

You know what's dumber than not understanding "It's it's" in context? Commenting on how shitty a game is after admitting that you never played it.

SLAMMED.

Also, I think we're pretty far down the beef list to be getting mad at punctuation.

Infact, as a protest, I'm going to go back to not capitalizing anything.

you brought this on yourself.

There are two kinds of conservatives, the rich and the stupid, and most of them aren't rich. -Cutter

27. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 9, 2017, 01:31 |RaptoR|

lol

amen, brother!

Playing: Elite Dangerous, Overwatch, DOOM, Heroes of the Storm
Xbox Live: Heinekev
PSN: Heinekev

26. removed Jan 8, 2017, 20:58 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 9, 2017, 07:22.

25. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 19:14 Drayth

pffft  

24. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 19:09 Agent-Zero

OOOOOOOOH SICK BURN OMG BRO  

23. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 18:35 Slick

Drayth wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 17:40:
Slick wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 17:31:
jacobvandy wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 17:18:
There's no apostrophe when you use the possessive "its," but what you wrote is still comprehensible, yes. That's pretty low-hanging fruit for CJ.

Wait what?

"It's" is possessive, or a contraction of "it is". It's not? ^_^

It's its own thing...

SLAMMED.

There are two kinds of conservatives, the rich and the stupid, and most of them aren't rich. -Cutter

22. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 17:40 Drayth

Slick wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 17:31:
jacobvandy wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 17:18:
There's no apostrophe when you use the possessive "its," but what you wrote is still comprehensible, yes. That's pretty low-hanging fruit for CJ.

Wait what?

"It's" is possessive, or a contraction of "it is". It's not? ^_^

It's its own thing...

41 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo