Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

View
20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

20. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 6, 2017, 06:39 Beamer

Quoting a poll isn't fake news.

It's like some people literally want to be wrong, because it's easier for them to feel superior about that. Remember when sites posted stories about how Ivanka Trump said she would want her dad in jail were he not her father? When she never said that? That is fake news.

Also, lame stream media? Thanks, Luke. That's an original one that certainly doesn't reflect upon the intelligence of people using it.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

19. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 6, 2017, 01:14 DangerDog

Beamer wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 23:47:
Do people pretending fake news doesn't exist not use Facebook? Or are you just willfully ignorant of what is meant when the term is used?

anyone that uses Facebook is already willfully ignorant.

member when the lame stream media kept quoting poll numbers saying what a joke of a chance Trump had of winning, I member. Sure did love that #fakenews then though didn't you?

18. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 23:47 Beamer

Do people pretending fake news doesn't exist not use Facebook? Or are you just willfully ignorant of what is meant when the term is used?  
-------------

17. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 22:21 Agent-Zero

ventry wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 18:57:
Agent-Zero wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 18:50:
ventry wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 18:14:
LOL. Damn you Americans make me laugh.
First I had a good belly laugh when Trump got voted in but the best laugh came with the wailing, moaning, gnashing of teeth sour-grapes of the Hillary supporters. None of whom have any idea how to go to the fridge and pour a glass of "suck-it-up-you-lost-now-get-over-it" juice.

I find hilariously ironic that the "progressive/leftist/sjw's" who promote and push tolerance the most are the LEAST tolerant of all when they don't get their way.
ROFLMAO.

wow - this is like, totally genius level.. its just off the charts, incredible writing!

have you ever thought about lecturing professionally? or maybe writing a book? the world needs more voices like yours!

Hey! Wow! More sour-grapes.
Well done.
Pot - kettle - *snip* ah! You know the rest.

sorry to burst your little bubble - but im here for the bonfire.. im gonna watch all you fuckers burn

you are just kindling, like the rest

and thanks for doing your part

Cthulhu

16. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 22:10 MrBone

My vote wasn't for Trump, it was anti-Hillary. She is a criminal. Period. Move along.  

15. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 20:02 HorrorScope

Task wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 19:09:
No shit right? For those that like the term "Fake News" (a hilarious term, I guess its the new "Conspiracy Theory" term), I remember quite clearly when fake intelligence

Fake news is a thing, there are people that have come forth and told us how they did it, why and how you can make money at it. These aren't political parties or official entities. They created fake news out of thin air to rile people or push an agenda, but the bottom line to get clicks and money. That is different imo.

This comment was edited on Jan 5, 2017, 20:22.

14. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 19:09 Task

Bard wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 16:04:
I read the hacking report.

It's basically 'Hacking for dummies' - general discussion for non-technical people. It shows nothing. Absolutely nothing that means anything. Let alone proof.

This is more a case of distraction.

No shit right? For those that like the term "Fake News" (a hilarious term, I guess its the new "Conspiracy Theory" term), I remember quite clearly when fake intelligence produced by people that were willing to lie and tell lies as they were told gave us two Iraq Wars - such blatant lies produced Illegal Wars, but top leaders are still not punished. That was the Best Fake News ever by the MSM. Obama also doubled down on Illegal Drone Warfare started by Bush. Every presidency sets a precedent for the next to use the tools of the Empire by not challenging the use of said tools, because the President does not hold absolute power. Nothing Changes. I'm sure as soon people hear about Trump ordering a Secret Assassination by Drone, there will be a hub bub, but it'll be all hush-hush that Obama did and then some.

Now if people want to believe more fake ass intelligence lies against a Nuclear Armed Country, then fuck it, they can go right ahead. I really hope people understand that the U.S. has been pushing for the idea that it can engage in war if "hacked." That's really scary to me. It's fucking hypocrisy too, considering the U.S. has deliberately regime changed or directly interfered in other countries elections quite literally (through actual violence) before many of us were even born and they still do it. Someone want to tell me how Russia went into ballot booths and "hacked" paper ballots? Not possible. Also the U.S. has "hacked" its own elections in the past with electronic voting machines like Diebold, remember that? I sure do. Remember when Snowden revealed what many already suspected that the U.S. spies on its own Allies & "Enemies," besides its own citizens? I sure do. Ah, but it's all just conspiracy theory probably, what do I know.

The hypocrisy in all this astounds me everyday. Some things should be clear by now, the U.S. political system is a joke and the two parties are a joke. And these jokes weren't prepared overnight, its the culmination of decades of this nonsense.

Playing: Dragon Quest 1, Bravely Default

13. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 18:57 ventry

Agent-Zero wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 18:50:
First I had a good belly laugh when Trump got voted in but the best laugh came with the wailing, moaning, gnashing of teeth sour-grapes of the Hillary supporters. None of whom have any idea how to go to the fridge and pour a glass of "suck-it-up-you-lost-now-get-over-it" juice.

I find hilariously ironic that the "progressive/leftist/sjw's" who promote and push tolerance the most are the LEAST tolerant of all when they don't get their way.
ROFLMAO.

wow - this is like, totally genius level.. its just off the charts, incredible writing!

have you ever thought about lecturing professionally? or maybe writing a book? the world needs more voices like yours!

Hey! Wow! More sour-grapes.
Well done.
Pot - kettle - *snip* ah! You know the rest.

12. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 18:50 Agent-Zero

ROFLMAO.

11. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 18:19 HorrorScope

ROFLMAO.

There are more people than not imo that aren't either Trump or Hillary Supporters.

Don't discount the Conservative whine, themselves they went in total gridlock mode immediately when Obomber came into office. And their fans, they've been posting every issue in the world being Obombers fault every day on facebook and the like that entire time, they still talk about Hillary to. I judge Trump on being Trump.

We're all fools is most probable.

This comment was edited on Jan 5, 2017, 18:32.

10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 18:14 ventry

ROFLMAO.

9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 17:18 SlimRam

Guys GUYS let's take a breath here. I was chatting with The Don this morning and reminded him that he's going to be President in 15 days. He said that he remembered something about that and I asked, "How do you think you're going to be able to handle it?". He said he was going to handle it the same way he handles everything, just grab it by the pussy and hang on. My confidence has been renewed, it's all going to be fine, you'll see.

8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 16:19 descender

Yeah? You read the classified report that was only just read to the president today that no one else has actually seen?

Thanks for the heads up! We wouldn't want any actual evidence to get in the way of your speculation.

Who the hell do you think you are fooling?

7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 16:04 Bard

I read the hacking report.

It's basically 'Hacking for dummies' - general discussion for non-technical people. It shows nothing. Absolutely nothing that means anything. Let alone proof.

This is more a case of distraction.

6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 15:20 Beamer

descender wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 15:11:
Ooooh goodie! Unsourced anonymous Zerohedge articles are the best source of information. Rolleyes

You realize that population density is a thing right? No, of course you don't... because you just linked this retarded article about how "Trumps America" is where no one lives. Good show.

Dude, an area in Montana with 1 family per 25 square miles is more important than Manhattan.

-------------

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 15:17 Agent-Zero

WebSoldier wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 14:50:
Trump was rejected by America huh?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/tale-two-americas-trump-vs-clinton

its so ridiculous, right? Trump is accepted by every American everywhere, all the time

4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 15:11 descender

Ooooh goodie! Unsourced anonymous Zerohedge articles are the best source of information. Rolleyes

You realize that population density is a thing right? No, of course you don't... because you just linked this retarded article about how "Trumps America" is where no one lives. Good show.

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 14:50 WebSoldier

Trump was rejected by America huh?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/tale-two-americas-trump-vs-clinton

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 13:16 Cutter

The leading US intelligence official said Thursday that his foreign counterparts have expressed concern that President-elect Donald Trump is disparaging the US intelligence community, potentially damaging public confidence.

The only idiots with faith in the US intelligence community are the same rubes who believe The Donald will drain the swamp and make good on the rest of his bullshit promises.

"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!" - Royal

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 5, 2017, 11:20 RedEye9

Intel officials reject trump view much like the majority of America rejects the man, not surprising.

20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo