Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode

Rockstar Games announces more new free content for Grand Theft Auto Online. This adds a new motorcycle, a new Vehicle Vendetta mode, and more bonuses to the Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer mode. They say more new perks will begin tomorrow, but note that today is the last day for some of their winter celebrations, including the fireworks launcher and the snow that's been falling on Los Santos. Here's word:
To kick off 2017 in style, pick up the new Pegassi FCR 1000 Motorcycle and engage in an explosive new brand of vehicular warfare with the Vehicle Vendetta Adversary Mode. There are also opportunities for bonus GTA$, a fully-stocked list of New Year discounts and more. Read on for all the details on today's updates, inbound deals and your last chance to grab a holiday gift.
View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 17:15 IgWannA

Mordhaus wrote on Jan 2, 2017, 13:08:
"Free"

Soon everything will be "free" - to anybody who invests dozens of hours into a game, as in "microtransactions" for everyone else.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 14:10 MeanJim

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 2, 2017, 12:40:
Creston wrote on Jan 2, 2017, 12:10:
Out of curiosity, does any of the online stuff like new cars etc show up in the SP game too?

Yes you can

Do you have to start a new game for that? I only see the vehicles I gained access to during the single player game in my garages.

MeanJim on Steam

5. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 13:26 Yosemite Sam

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 2, 2017, 12:40:
Out of curiosity, does any of the online stuff like new cars etc show up in the SP game too?

Yes you can

Sort of, but not really... R* stopped adding the new content to single player a long time ago, so only the first year or so is available.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

4. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 13:08 Mordhaus

"Free"  

3. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 12:40 The Half Elf

Yes you can

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

2. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 12:24 Rhett

Nope... but there are mods, and I imagine that would cover it, hopefully. Haven't tried myself, but people are doing crazy stuff with mods.  

1. Re: New Grand Theft Auto Online Mode Jan 2, 2017, 12:10 Creston

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >