Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Black Desert Online Free Trial

Black Desert Online website now includes a seven day free trial for Black Desert Online, Daum's premium MMORPG. Most such games are now free-to-play, so this is their way of offering a sample to prospective customers. Here's a description of the game:
Black Desert Online is an open world action MMORPG with next-generation visuals and skill-based combat that aims to rejuvenate the genre. With the deepest character customization of any game currently on the market, Black Desert Online allows for unprecedented detail in character creation. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world, and extensive lore will enthrall both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPGs.
View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Black Desert Online Free Trial Dec 24, 2016, 16:48 Frijoles

Jivaro wrote on Dec 23, 2016, 11:42:
With all the changes to the classes this game is getting to be more fun to play..which is good because previous to these changes the highlight of the game was the character creator. It was all downhill from there.

I haven't really played it for a while. When did these changes take place? The game was very interesting and fun for a while, but it had quite a grind. Plus I was sick of shuffling inventory trying to find space.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Black Desert Online Free Trial Dec 23, 2016, 17:26 Agent-Zero

i definitely dont have time for these kinds of "virtual life simulators" anymore, unless its a single player thing i can do in my spare time, and thats fleshed out well enough to make it worthwhile - which isnt something ive found actually exists beyond the myriad "early access" crap  

3. Re: Black Desert Online Free Trial Dec 23, 2016, 16:28 jacobvandy

It's not a demo level, lol, that's how it works for MMO trials.  

2. Re: Black Desert Online Free Trial Dec 23, 2016, 14:42 SlimRam

Downloaded installer for free 7 day trial version.

Realized it required a 41 GB download for the 7 day trial version.

Uninstalled installer.

1. Re: Black Desert Online Free Trial Dec 23, 2016, 11:42 Jivaro

With all the changes to the classes this game is getting to be more fun to play..which is good because previous to these changes the highlight of the game was the character creator. It was all downhill from there.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >