Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

On Sale

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 12:19 Leper

Beamer wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 10:28:
mch wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 10:06:
Missed this if it was posted in the last few days...but Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is 67% off on Steam as their midweek madness sale.

That brings it under $20...but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger if the Steam sale is supposedly starting tomorrow

Time I pick this up.

Bought. Definitely worth $20 even for 1/2 - 3/4 of a game (story-wise) based on the negative reviews I've read. Seems unlikely that they'll make another based if the sales of this one are as bad as I assume they are, but who knows.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 12:05 SpectralMeat

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 08:27:

Caution: Micro and Macro required.
That and a shit ton of multi tasking.
It is a fun game but some missions just became overwhelming and frustrating.
Not exactly the type of reactions I am looking for when I sit down to play games.
For $7.49 it's a steal though.

Steam: SpectralMeat

10. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 11:58 Creston

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 20, 2016, 20:48:
Alien was a game i wish I had waited for an 80% of sale. It would make up for my 20% completion.

THAT'S SCIENCE!

9. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 10:30 mch

Beamer wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 10:28:

Time I pick this up.

Yeah, I ended up pulling the trigger too.

8. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 10:28 Beamer

mch wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 10:06:
Missed this if it was posted in the last few days...but Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is 67% off on Steam as their midweek madness sale.

That brings it under $20...but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger if the Steam sale is supposedly starting tomorrow

Time I pick this up.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

7. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 10:06 mch

6. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 08:27 MoreLuckThanSkill

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 is excellent...$7.49 is a bargain for that game. It's the best of the series by far.

If you're an RTS fan at all, and somehow don't have it, I recommend picking it up.

Caution: Micro and Macro required.

5. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 01:07 El Pit

TangledThorns wrote on Dec 20, 2016, 22:43:
Shame on you if you hadn't played ALIEN: Isolation yet. Its one of my all time favorites.

Tried it but didn't get far. I loved the atmosphere, but it was simply too frustrating once the alien started behaving like it was a precog from Minority Report.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

4. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2016, 00:13 Cutter

TangledThorns wrote on Dec 20, 2016, 22:43:
Shame on you if you hadn't played ALIEN: Isolation yet. Its one of my all time favorites.

Huh, one of the few games that made me ragequit because of the shitty AI. Ambiance and artwork is effing amazing, everything else sucked balls.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

3. Re: On Sale Dec 20, 2016, 22:43 TangledThorns

2. Re: On Sale Dec 20, 2016, 21:04 Hanover

I put about 30 hours into Alien Isolation when I finished it and loved most all of it. Well, the end got a little dumb as the Alien difficulty ramped up and the Alien was seemingly everywhere. I ended up kinda jerking the AI around (AI as in Artificial intelligence and not Alien Isolation) by hiding in the vents and taking advantage that the stupid Alien couldn't see me even if I was half hanging out of the vents.

Still, the game was really well done and I loved the environments a lot.

1. Re: On Sale Dec 20, 2016, 20:48 RedEye9

Alien was a game i wish I had waited for an 80% of sale. It would make up for my 20% completion.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo