Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Tech Bits

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 21, 2016, 14:50 Quboid

Cutter wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 14:21:
Bodolza wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 13:55:
Cutter wrote on Dec 20, 2016, 23:08:
I generally like the EFF but this is complete bullshit and outright lying.
Sorry, Cutter, but this is all accurate.

He promised to identify and deport millions of your friends and neighbors
Donald Trump: "We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out"

track people based on their religious beliefs
Donald Trump: "We’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully."

suppress freedom of the press
Donald Trump: "I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money"

Yeah, and you've just verified everthing I've said, so what's your point? Why are you saying "Sorry" like I'm wrong when I'm right? What part of "illegal" or "mosque" don't you understand?

Cutter, Bodolza verified what the EFF ad said, which you said this was "complete bullshit and outright lying". You were wrong. Grow up.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 21, 2016, 14:21 Cutter

Bodolza wrote on Dec 21, 2016, 13:55:

Donald Trump: "We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out"

Donald Trump: "We’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully."

Donald Trump: "I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money"

Yeah, and you've just verified everthing I've said, so what's your point? Why are you saying "Sorry" like I'm wrong when I'm right? What part of "illegal" or "mosque" don't you understand?

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 21, 2016, 13:55 Bodolza

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 21, 2016, 09:54 Quboid

"He promised to identify and deport millions of your friends and neighbors, track people based on their religious beliefs, and suppress freedom of the press."

No, he said he was going to deport illegal criminals, and what's wrong with that? He's said he's going to crack down on Islam, not religion in general.

Is that really outright lying? The people you describe as illegal criminals are also people trying to live normal lives. Tracking people because they are Muslim is tracking people on their religious beliefs.

Oh of course, what you meant was "The EFF are sometimes on team Cutter but on this occasion they're not".

(Beamer: Don't quote posts that start with a Q!)

This comment was edited on Dec 21, 2016, 10:07.

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 21, 2016, 07:06 Beamer

QFT...

This article is tripe. The current President expanded and abused surveillance powers like never before. We barely have a 4th Amendment now.

Yet those who regularly disregard Boing Boing's content may bandwagon behind greater Federal surveillance, just as this article pushes anti-PEOTUS people to all of a sudden rally for a Government limited to reasonable searches.

Stop treating Constitutional Rights like football plays. If it works for my team, I like it. If it works against the other team, I like it. That's a 4-to-8 year alternating Tyranny, not a Republic.

Natural Rights aren't tactial assets of craven 2-party system hacks and their media accomplices. We see what you're doing.

"He promised to identify and deport millions of your friends and neighbors, track people based on their religious beliefs, and suppress freedom of the press."

No, he said he was going to deport illegal criminals, and what's wrong with that? He's said he's going to crack down on Islam, not religion in general. And after what we saw through out Europe today - yet again - it's long past due. The far-left needs to pull its collective heads out of the sand and understand that we can't all live on farts and good intentions, and that everyone standing around holding hands singing Kumbaya isn't going to fix anything.

This comment was edited on Dec 21, 2016, 10:28.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 20, 2016, 23:08 Cutter

QFT...

This article is tripe. The current President expanded and abused surveillance powers like never before. We barely have a 4th Amendment now.

Yet those who regularly disregard Boing Boing's content may bandwagon behind greater Federal surveillance, just as this article pushes anti-PEOTUS people to all of a sudden rally for a Government limited to reasonable searches.

Stop treating Constitutional Rights like football plays. If it works for my team, I like it. If it works against the other team, I like it. That's a 4-to-8 year alternating Tyranny, not a Republic.

Natural Rights aren't tactial assets of craven 2-party system hacks and their media accomplices. We see what you're doing.

No, he said he was going to deport illegal criminals, and what's wrong with that? He's said he's going to crack down on Islam, not religion in general. And after what we saw through out Europe today - yet again - it's long past due. The far-left needs to pull its collective heads out of the sand and understand that we can't all live on farts and good intentions, and that everyone standing around holding hands singing Kumbaya isn't going to fix anything.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo