Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Top 10

Valve reports the following as the 10 bestselling games on Steam for last week:

1. Grand Theft Auto V
  2. ASTRONEER
  3. Planet Coaster
  4. H1Z1: King of the Kill
  5. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  6. Just Cause 3 XL
  7. Star Wars Collection
  8. Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
  9. Space Hulk: Deathwing
  10. Tom Clancy’s The Division

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 19, 2016, 18:03 Rigs

VaranDragon wrote on Dec 19, 2016, 02:44:
Agent-Zero wrote on Dec 18, 2016, 18:17:
Eye Divine Cybermancy was buggy for years and years, thats why nobody bought it until hit got down to less than $5 on sale.. and it STILL HAS BUGS to this day...

not sure what people were expecting from this crew - GW offered quick cash, they took it, end of story

and the mountain of 40k shovelware continues

I love it when people spout BS without even bothering to read a few reviews, let alone playing the game. This is far from shovelware. It has some of the best FPS graphics and design seen in a FPS shooter. It's fun both in singleplayer and multiplayer (when it works). It just needs some love post release to get the multiplayer stable. If the guys keep supporting it post release with new content it could turn into a fantastic game. As it is, it's still the best WH40K game Ive played in years.

Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?

=-Rigs-=

''...and not getting to kill Hitler in a Wolfenstein game is like hiring an expensive prostitute to come to your hotel room and massage your kneecaps.'' -Yahtzee
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 19, 2016, 18:00 unfortunately

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 18, 2016, 18:53:

This dev release day stream is especially awkward and dude with the beard looks like he's ready to break down in tears since he probably knew the game was nowhere near ready.

Am very much enjoying the sp campaign. Immersive atmospherics, lore details, satisfying purges. Since 1993, haven't played more than a couple games that don't release with a ton of bugs. Gamer reviews seen are about 25% pith, 75% infantile entitled deluded NEET bullshit per usual. Hope the devs can pick up the ball from here and that we'll see stable mp and some nice DLC.

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 19, 2016, 08:50 MoreLuckThanSkill

Space Hulk:Deathwing... officially moved to the deep Steam sale list, for me. It still looks good, but I've got far more than enough to play, if it's still a buggy mess. Spring or Summer sale it is.

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 19, 2016, 02:44 VaranDragon

Eye Divine Cybermancy was buggy for years and years, thats why nobody bought it until hit got down to less than $5 on sale.. and it STILL HAS BUGS to this day...

not sure what people were expecting from this crew - GW offered quick cash, they took it, end of story

I love it when people spout BS without even bothering to read a few reviews, let alone playing the game. This is far from shovelware. It has some of the best FPS graphics and design seen in a FPS shooter. It's fun both in singleplayer and multiplayer (when it works). It just needs some love post release to get the multiplayer stable. If the guys keep supporting it post release with new content it could turn into a fantastic game. As it is, it's still the best WH40K game Ive played in years.

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 18, 2016, 19:38 jacobvandy

They had an excuse with E.Y.E., it was a super ambitious Source mod at an appropriate indie price point. It's chock full of fresh ideas still yet to be seen in other shooters for the most part, and provided plenty of cyberpunk fun while waiting for Deus Ex: HR to finally arrive

With that said, I'm not surprised that their new game is also pretty rough around the edges. They're clearly an outfit that puts more work into cramming in cool ideas for gameplay than polish, so combined with what I'm sure was a massive undertaking in fully utilizing that license and, well... The best thing to do is to wait for a sale.

That stream clip is BRUTAL, by the way, lol!

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 18, 2016, 18:53 Wallshadows

As far as popularity is concerned, Space Hulk has already fallen off the deep end since release and I don't feel too bad about it since most bugs reported during the beta are still in the retail version.

This dev release day stream is especially awkward and dude with the beard looks like he's ready to break down in tears since he probably knew the game was nowhere near ready.

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 18, 2016, 18:46 born2expire

GW offered quick cash, they took it, end of story

GW is the worst company EVER! They make EA look like consumer friendly saints.

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 18, 2016, 18:39 jdreyer

No Skyrim?  

Stay a while, and listen.

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 18, 2016, 18:17 Agent-Zero

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 18, 2016, 17:14 VaranDragon

Oh man is Space Hulk multiplayer buggy or what. Finally got round to trying it, and I gotta say the potential is there. But it's way too buggy at the moment. Finding a good server (host) is a chore, and the bugs are numerous and varied. Luckily the singleplayer is solid so far, but the multiplayer is at an early beta level. I can't even get the in game chat to work properly. Just now had a great game up to a point where all my inputs stopped working, after which naturally we all wiped.  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo