Space Hulk: Deathwing
is now available
, offering a
first-person shooter set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
covers the release, and outlines all the improvements Streum On
Studio made over the early access version. Here's a bit, including word that
controllers are not supported at this time:
Here are some of the
highlights with regards to bug-fixes and improvements in the release version:
- Much faster loading times
- Loading times are reduced by rougly 40-50% on
- Huge performance increase
- The game should run more smoothly in most
situations across all hardware.
- Crash Fixes & Massive debug
- The vast majority of crashes and bugs from the
Beta have been fixed.
- GUI improvements
- The GUI has been updated according to Beta
- Changes regarding some multiplayer classes and
- Localization improvements & debugging
- Localization is almost final. Added some
indications on the tutorial keybinds.
- SFX Iteration
- Belial and Librarian voices have been updated
according to Beta players' feedback.
- Controller debugging
- Controllers aren't officially supported at
release. Controllers previously corrupted keybindings. This is no
longer the case, and the controller mapping has been updated. We're not
100% satisfied yet with controller support, and we strongly advise you
to play with keyboard and mouse for now.
- New Optional Multiplayer Game Mode: Codex Rules
- Class change during mission disabled.
- Equipment changing during mission disabled.
- Progression and XP system deactivated, with
access to all equipment unlocked from the start.
- All skills and equipment are unlocked from the
- Respawn is limited.