Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Dying Light Community Bounty

Techland announces HyperMode, a new community bounty that will launch at 3:00 pm EST in Dying Light, their zombie survival game. This video accompanies the announcement, and this page has all the details, along with a scoreboard keeping track of the community's progress toward the goal of eliminating five million enemies. Here's more:
This weekend (Nov 25 - 27, 2016, 12PM to 11PM PST) the developer will activate the HyperMode, which will greatly enhance players’ strength and improve their motor skills in the game. If the Dying Light community manage to collectively slaughter 5 000 000 zombies and bandits, all participants will be awarded the bounty skin pack, which includes 3 buggy paint jobs, 1 character outfit and 1 new gold tier weapon.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 26, 2016, 17:10 Turd Ferguson

A side from absolutely not caring for any of the characters and wishing them nothing but horrific death it's kinda fun to traverse all over the place. Oh yeh zombies still look like absolute shit...  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 26, 2016, 10:44 Muscular Beaver

Loved the original game. The expansion was not that great. Too much driving around.  

About to give up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

9. 3 buggy paint jobs Nov 26, 2016, 00:29 TheVocalMinority

So I'm thinking these are paint jobs that look like the weird textures you sometimes get when your video card is on the blink?  

"How easily we let ourselves be taken in by partisan labels" - Solzhenitsyn

8. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 23:59 LittleMe

Frijoles wrote on Nov 25, 2016, 21:46:
I enjoyed the game, but eventually got tired of repairing the stupid buggy and fueling it. Otherwise it was enjoyable.

Yes THAT is my issue with the game. Too much crafting to maintain weapons, etc.. It's a nearly constant struggle.

Perpetual debt is slavery.

7. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 21:46 Frijoles

I enjoyed the game, but eventually got tired of repairing the stupid buggy and fueling it. Otherwise it was enjoyable.  

6. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 21:07 Retired

siapnar wrote on Nov 25, 2016, 14:56:
Really is a fantastic game. Unfortunately there's a bug about half way through that won't let me proceed in a story mission :/

I'm sure I'm in the minority though

What is it? Hit me up, Ill jump back into this game. Had a great time with Half Elf and others.

5. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 19:20 Wallshadows

I bought the expansion DLC but then got a refund because I didn't really dig it at the time but I might just get it again since it's $10.

Aren't they planning another expansion DLC? Seems like they're pretty okay with supporting the game even if it's only community events.

4. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 16:41 GunSpeed

siapnar wrote on Nov 25, 2016, 14:56:
Really is a fantastic game. Unfortunately there's a bug about half way through that won't let me proceed in a story mission :/

Are you sure it's a bug? Not a missing requirement? I ran into something like that! Sometimes you need to equip something.

3. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 16:41 GunSpeed

Error code (401)!  

2. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 14:56 siapnar

1. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 14:09 Yosemite Sam

Picked this one up during the halloween sale, great game, I'll do my part this weekend!  

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >